Shiny Days walkthrough/help

Angmir

Hello minasai*

Since the moment I found that in SchoolDays sequel VN you can NTR and cheat with characters Mothers and Younger Sister I could not wait idly a second and I am looking over the net for anything about this game !

Unfortunatly there is very little there as the game is not translated and is generaly not popular outside Japan jet.

Jast USA is localising it - but from what I hear it wont probably come this year yet, and since I am soo much pumped for Shiny Days I obtained the Japanese version of the game instead.

So far I am doing ok on my own but the game is HUGE - houndreds of choices make it impossible to navigate without knowing japanese.

Well I can sort of understand a lot of dialogs but it is still hard since the game is so complicated and choices are as ambigious as in SchoolDays HQ.

Dakara* - I am humbly asking anyone here if there is any Walkthrough arround the net I could use to see all the diffrent endings (20+ of them I think). Any hints or guides I could use. 

Thanks

I hope this game gets translation released fast !

Gja mata ne*

• 11 months later...

You wouldnt happen to know what he means by skip do you? because i followed it and got a diffrent route all together not knowing what he meant by that.

I haven't checked out the walkthrough yet, but it most likely means to wait for the decision to time out without picking anything. (Sometimes the right choice is no choice at all!)