A thread about Bunnies and perhaps Singatures!

AtherAngelus

Ah too bad the bunny died ... so ...well ... I am looking for projects which need Image Editors and stuff ... but it seems like none are required for the moment.

So instead of randomly spamming around to kill my boredom, I came up with a genius solution...:

A SIGNATURE REQUEST THREAD!!!

I will be taking your requests and finish so fast you would not believe it !!!

BUT...

You will have to use this form and abide my rules or your request will not even be considered ...

Form:

1. A stock image

2. Any desired text

3. General direction of your expectations of the result

Rules and Guidelines:

1.Please do read these guidelines so I do not have to ignore your request :)

2. If any of the parameters from the form are missing I cannot make a signature, if you would like no text, then just mention so, if you have no idea or preference about the art style or result you would like to see, then just mention so.

3. You are obliged to tell me when you do not like the result if that is the case, I might be an ALMIGHTY IMAGE GURU, and your mortal respect is much appreciated... but I would rather have you be honest so I can adapt it to your liking and even I myself can learn something new or correct my nonexisting mistakes.

4. I suggest you look out for some sort of HD render as a stock image, you are not obliged too... but the quality of the render will influence the quality of the result.

5. I will only take requests that are allowed by Fuwanovel's guidelines and rules, therefor anything forbidden on the forum in general is also forbidden here, as a secondary result I will only take avatar/signature requests that match the allowed Fuwanovel size. (Someone please tell me what the allowed size is doe xD)

Well that's it for now ... I shall brew up some previews of my own this evening (I need an Avatar/Signature myself anyways) and post them here as some sort of reference to what to expect, but feel free to already post your request <3

Edit: Made myself a quick siggy ... that will do for an example for now :D

One character that's a sort of guilty pleasure of mine is Elina from Dracu-Riot!

1. Image

R9EuZuD.png

2. Desired text: 
"I'll teach you all sorts of things."

No specific font desired, though it would be nice if it was leaning towards the "elegant" side of the spectrum. Fancy-looking text.

3. Expected result:
MAKE IT ALL CUTE AND LOAD IT UP WITH HEARTS AND SQUIGGLIES AND W/E KAWAII.

One character that's a sort of guilty pleasure of mine is Elina from Dracu-Riot!

1. Image

R9EuZuD.png

2. Desired text: 

"I'll teach you all sorts of things."

No specific font desired, though it would be nice if it was leaning towards the "elegant" side of the spectrum. Fancy-looking text.

3. Expected result:

MAKE IT ALL CUTE AND LOAD IT UP WITH HEARTS AND SQUIGGLIES AND W/E KAWAII.

Interesting. I'd like to request one.

1. Render

Gasai_Yuno_1.png

OR

_touhou_render__hata_no_kokoro_by_touhou

Just choose whichever one you like really (or easier to work around with  :P).

2. Desired Text

Roach

3. Expected Result

Hmm, I'm not sure. But since the hair's color is pink, why not try to make it pink-oriented (or blood-oriented, since they have that sadistic looks in their eyes)?

Thank you in advance!

I would like to request a sig of Hazama from the blazblue 2d fighting game series if possible:

1. Images/Renders

ktW1Zyi.png

510px-Hazama_Emblem_Crest.png

2. Text

Yatsufusa [times new roman font, or whatever suits the end result of the image]

3. Desired Outcome

A sort of industrial look, with colours consisting of contrasting greens, yellows and blacks.

here's a wallpaper (which coincidentally uses the same images) to give you a better idea of the general look/colours i'm going for:

hazama_wallpaper_by_mistrydia-d4h7wnm2.j

It doesn't have to be this flashy & elaborate. a more subtle/cleaner style would do just fine  :P

---

Max portrait width of 400-500px

For you to do this for me would be much appreciated! The only sigs i can make are from resized wallpapers <_<