Wagatsuma-san wa Ore no Yome

Tatsujin

You have gotta be shitting me ...... holy crap this was hilarious on so many levels and yet it held those funny scenes and romantic scenes ... but the last ten chapters were so good, and ... then it was rushed so fast ... and then the last few pages made me go "come on man ... I want more!" ..

ahhhh mannn .. such a good manga, damn ..... I want something like this, but with less comedy and more realism.

Just fyi the manga finished very recently.

Yeah the anatomy did start to lack. Silvia didn't get much screen time in the middle and towards the end as well. DX went around in circles as well and then they introduced some new character who had the same time-slip ability and it was just ... I don't know, weird? No explanations? Then it got rushed. Barely knew so much about Wagatsuma let alone the other characters. Heh .. but I just wanted to see more of what was going to happen. I think the writer lost his way around of what needed to happen.

Whatever though, I gave this an 8 out of 10.