Sherlock Holmes : Crimes and punishements.

Kurisu-Chan

Hello everyone and welcome to the future statement in the frogware's Sherlock Holmes games, they made several games (About Jack the ripper, about the baskerville's hound).

For those who don't know about Sherlock Holmes, he's a loli girl with mahou shoujo powers and...oh i swapped my script.

Sherlock Holmes is a serie of books written by Arth...ah no sorry, Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, it's about a genius detective, called sherlock holmes, and his friend, John H. Watson, and...

This is about the books, of course, like every good story, it was adapted in many forms : movies, television series and, of course, video games.

Even if the video games by frogware weren't blockbusters with ultra budget (Frogware is a medium german studio financed by a medium french editor (not ubisoft))they had some value, and especially the last one (the testament of sherlock holmes) with a solid adventure gameplay and a good story.

And now, Crimes and punishements is arriving, and this time, you have 6 cases to resolve, with mechaics from adventure games and L.A Noire, how will you react as the most known detective in the world? will you be righteous to law? will you have some mercy? these are the promises of Sherlock Holmes : Crimes and Punishements.

I'm hyped by this game, finaly a game when you don't play a super soldier who kill 561269595959 persons and save the world by destroying it, especially, the L.A noire gameplay with Sherlock Holmes's Universe, i'll probably Day-one it and play it till dawn.

Sorry for the long thread, i love to speak,and i wanted to share my love for this game.