Kimi no Iru Machi

Tatsujin

I thought there was a thread about this? ...

I've read the manga few months ago. I love every piece of it. Even the Tokyo Arc that people dislike. I believe that arc was very important to develop the feelings for the characters and see how they lived for few years. But I like Eba a lot and I like her sister as well. The MC is a mix and a bit of other MCs so I don't see him so very original, but his strong tsundere personality made few problems a long the way. Though I do like his unpredictable actions - when it's time to man up, he mans up. When it's time to let it go, he lets go.

Did anyone read the manga? The Anime is not as good, if anything, the newest two OVAs are okay to watch after you read the manga. One of them tells the story from Eba's point of view for like 10 minutes which is really, really cool.

So my urge for this manga is spiking hard ... :/ like, I want to read it again ... I've been planning on doing that ever since I finished it. 270 chapters full of awesomeness.

What actually strikes me hard is how the art changes every dozen chapters because of the timeline and how it progresses slowly - basically the Coming of Age genre that kicks in. All characters change accordingly ... Asuka, Eba and so on. I bet the mangaka took him a lot of effort to make them look more appealing to the adult world.

I liked the opening chapeters. I liked how the MC had to look over Eba in the beginning. Then how things escalated during their high school time, then a year followed and how the art drastically took another change (chapter 116 or 119, freaking remember it and I somewhat screamed out of joy!) ah man ..