Rewrite graphical glitch

Kimanor

So I wanted to get my friend into visual novels, and got him to download Rewrite, the key game thing.

Here's the kicker, it was on a mac book pro.

We tried downloading it, we tried running it on parallels and bootcamp, but no matter what we do, a nasty issue happens. White flickering. A lot of it. the text especially.

Help? I'll give you a virtual hug!

You shouldn't be running VNs on MAC.
If you don't have any PCs around, what you should try is a VirtualBox with 32bit winXP or win7 on it. I can't guarantee that it'll work though. Things that require full direct3d support may fail. Rewrite might be one of them. As a last resort you may try Wine... but that can be tricky to even install. You might even need to compile it yourself first.

You shouldn't be running VNs on MAC.

If you don't have any PCs around, what you should try is a VirtualBox with 32bit winXP or win7 on it. I can't guarantee that it'll work though. Things that require full direct3d support may fail. Rewrite might be one of them. As a last resort you may try Wine... but that can be tricky to even install. You might even need to compile it yourself first.

Yep, figured. Well, I'll let my friend know he needs to prioritize a purchase of some cheap pc.