Ghost in the Shell [Series]

Tatsujin

Last time I watched Ghost in the Shell was with that TV series, but that was long time ago while it was still airing. First time I watched it was that very first movie from 1995/1996. I actually seen it in 1998 if my memory is correct. I rented the movie from Blockbuster ... and damn I watched it several times and I thought 'this shit is so freaking awesome!' since it was a nice, dark fantasy.

As I was cleaning my NAS today from duplicates, low/bad copies of anime and updating them to higher resolutions, or getting rid of shit-anime, I stumbled on several [Collections] folders that I had no idea how to sort it through. So I managed to pack them up, download the updated/better versions from BBT and download those I though I had.

I started on Ghost in the Shell 2: Innocence and about twenty minutes in, Bateou spoke about that female being gone in the network or some shit. So I backtracked and went straight for the remake of the 1995 movie, Ghost in the Shell 2.0. Just finished it ... she's in a girl body now. I feel like I'm missing something? Wasn't she suppose to be lost in a body? How should I watch Ghost in the Shell for best possible experience?

Any Ghost in the Shell die-hard fans out there?

Yeah dude, this is really freaking good. Mardock Scramble stands really well on its own feet. But it feels like it was driven from Ghost in the Shell.

I'm on Innocence now .. where the fuck is she! D: I don't see her!

So the manga is old, huh? Is the art good? Anatomy, at least?