Series ending

Rose

After reading History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi 582 where it was announced that next issue will be the last chapter, I truly realized something that was on my mind since last year: Quite a few of the mangas I've been reading since either the beginning or for a long time are either reaching their finales or getting close to it.

History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi - Aug 9, 2002 to Sep 17, 2014

Soul Eater - Jun 22, 2004 to Aug 12, 2013

Gantz - Jul 13, 2000 to Jun 20, 2013

Medaka Box - Apr 11, 2009 to Apr 27, 2013

Claymore - May 6, 2001 to Oct 4, 2014

Beelzebub - Feb 23, 2009 to Feb 24, 2014

Deadman Wonderland - Apr 26, 2007 to Jul 26, 2013

Bleach - Aug 7, 2001 to ? (Unknown date, very likely will end until next year)

Naruto - Oct 3, 2002 to ? (Unknown date, very likely will end this year)

So, how about series you guys read? Are some of them also ending? Are you happy with it, or do you feel like they still could/should keep going? 

Me and half the readers feel like Kenichi should get a sequel, most likely something called History's Strongest Master Kenichi, showing him on a new journey since there are still things that could be shown and pretty much enough material for a few more years of the manga. Next issue is very likely to have a time skip at some point and imo, that'd be a really weak ending.

Gantz ending was simply weak, that's nothing more to say about it.

Soul Eater seemed like a forced ending, there was lots more that could be shown and surely most of the fans still wanted to know about.

Claymore is fine I think, some people say that they wanted to know more about the other continent but it's not something that would have influence for them, the warriors also have no reason to go there.

Beelzebub had an extremely forced ending due to the series dropping low on the TOCs, it's a shame that such a great series end like that while some low-quality shit is still on top due to popularity - I am looking at you, Naruto.

Deadman Wonderland was good, nothing else to add.

Bleach and Naruto are both at their last sagas/arcs, two great series that lost themselves and now live of their fame instead of quality. 

there's been quite a few that i follow that ended this year, luckily many ended where they should have instead of dragging it out beyond what was enjoyable.

aku no hana ended this year and did a great job at the ending.

onii-chan control is on its last volume thats been announced a while back

uwakoi is working on i believe either its last or 2nd to last chapter this was also recently announced.

the English scantlation of doujin work just ended this year the official release was halted a while back

Akarui Sekai Keikaku  just ended i really enjoyed that series.

im sure there are others i haven't seen announcements for that i follow my list is rather long but these are the ones that stick out in my mind .