I need translators ._. REALLY NEEDED

All right!

I will annoy you in 02/02/2014 then. (looking forward 未来へ!)

Thanks for your future help :<

Looking forward to it!

By then, iff you keep continuing to translate, you should have improved a lot. Practice is good.

その通りだ!これこそは僕の「一年お待ちなさい」って理由だ。今僕は何も訳さないと思う、だが一年れんしゅうの後で、僕はできてみよう!

Or something like that...

その通りだ!これこそは僕の「一年お待ちなさい」って理由だ。今僕は何も訳さないと思う、だが一年れんしゅうの後で、僕はできてみよう!

おお、なるなるw けどもん1年はとても長いやん~ そして、今おまえはとても上手だと思いますよ! (この回答によって) ><

49K line may not seem like alot but it is XD.Im working on Air VN and its 49k lines. Were also looking for 1 more TLer to tl like only 800-3k lines. Maybe I will come help a little when this projects finished but that wont be for months.

yep. By the way, well.... calculating more or less, would give +-300~350 pages if was a novel ^^;

And oh! would be nice, you could translate the Ai route since she isn't loli Lol would be a lot of help in many ways. (lolicon joke fail)

Ah almost forgot to say, Good Luck with your project.

おお、なるなるw けどもん1年はとても長いやん~ そして、今おまえはとても上手だと思いますよ! (この回答によって) ><

ありがとうございます!

I'm kinda rusty right now though...

Ok, thats not actually true. My japanese is just very limited at the moment, as i can read/listen/speak/write polite and plain (to some degree) but i struggle more with anything that are not the two mentioned before. I need a year to (try) to expand my range of understanding, that and i have no time to do a project like this

ありがとうございます!

I'm kinda rusty right now though...

Ok, thats not actually true. My japanese is just very limited at the moment, as i can read/listen/speak/write polite and plain (to some degree) but i struggle more with anything that are not the two mentioned before. I need a year to (try) to expand my range of understanding, that and i have no time to do a project like this

Polite and plain? Just learn 関西弁 then! (japaneses will make fun of you though; Gaijin+Kansaiben=Lol)

Yep, i understand >< I'm having the same problem... but with english ^^; (Quality Checkers... sorry( ´,_ゝ`) )

Polite and plain? Just learn 関西弁 then! (japaneses will make fun of you though; Gaijin+Kansaiben=Lol)

Yep, i understand >< I'm having the same problem... but with english ^^; (Quality Checkers... sorry( ´,_ゝ`) )

Oh god no. I know the differences, but to speak with a Kansai accent? ugh...

ところで、僕がアジア人です。

Oh god no. I know the differences, but to speak with a Kansai accent? ugh...

ところで、僕がアジア人です。

Oh >< lucky you, Japanese usually don't like Western Gaikokujin .

Come on is very funny speak in kansaiben haha. But well, because the japanese culture isn't great at all. ^^; Since respect is above anything.

Oh >< lucky you, Japanese usually don't like Western Gaikokujin .

Come on is very funny speak in kansaiben haha. But well, because the japanese culture isn't great at all. ^^; Since respect is above anything.

俺と関西弁はとても面白い物語があるん

昔々、俺の高校生の時で、学校の三日、俺の日本語先生は「皆、私たちは日本語映画見ます!この映画はホーホケキョとなりの山田くんです」と言った。これ後先生はクラスの学生は紙にもらう。この紙の上で「関西弁と普通日本語の違うこと」それで誰か「Wait, what is this, I don't get it. Can we just have a study hall?」って言った。

Which described what most of us where feeling perfectly, and then most of us spent the next two hours pretending to watch the movie and texting other people/playing games. That was how I learned Kansaiben, and it was a long time ago, so I'm not too confident almost absolutely certain that I would be able to speak it now.

俺と関西弁はとても面白い物語があるん

昔々、俺の高校生の時で、学校の三日、俺の日本語先生は「皆、私たちは日本語映画見ます!この映画はホーホケキョとなりの山田くんです」と言った。これ後先生はクラスの学生は紙にもらう。この紙の上で「関西弁と普通日本語の違うこと」それで誰か「Wait, what is this, I don't get it. Can we just have a study hall?」って言った。

Which described what most of us where feeling perfectly, and then most of us spent the next two hours pretending to watch the movie and texting other people/playing games. That was how I learned Kansaiben, and it was a long time ago, so I'm not too confident almost absolutely certain that I would be able to speak it now.

>< you remember fast if you learned already.

Actually ive learned playing Monster Hunter xD i had a bizarre friend wich used to write in Kansaiben, was just he gets online and...

(o´Д`)ノチャオ!♪

Well after that experience, ive started to watch comedy shows "made in osaka" because the dialect, etc...

• 4 weeks later...