An Update on Projects (09/03)

OriginalRen

Hey everybody,

I decided to make this post which will update everyone on the current status of my projects going forward due to the fact that the YouTube fiasco has been causing a lot of issues. Hopefully this post will help clear up some confusion and prevent you from sifting through older content to make sure you haven't missed anything. Please keep in mind all of these updates are tentative, and may change depending on how things play out in the future.

1. Cocoro@Function!, Dracu-riot!, Nursery Rhyme, and Clover Day's video series -

As many of you are aware, YouTube has been on my case about uploading my "let's play" series of visual novels to their website. As such, 2 of my channels have received copyright strikes and I am no longer able to upload videos of longer lengths, essentially meaning it is impossible to host the podcast and community spotlight videos without splitting them into chunks. To be honest, this is more of a hassle than it is worth. As such, I plan to delete my YouTube channels and make 1 final channel on my account which will be renamed as "OriginalRen." In this channel, all of the podcast, community spotlight, and original videos of my creation will be uploaded. I will not be uploading any more "let's play" videos from here on out due to the hassle it has caused.

That being said, this does not mean I have finished recording previews of visual novels. Over the next week, a friend of mine is going to assist me in transferring all of the visual novel play through videos onto a 1TB external HD which I have purchased the other day for this exact reason. I plan to create multiple Google + accounts where I will upload all of the videos onto Google Drive. When this is completed, I will share these Drives with the rest of the community where I will be allowed to give you access via email if you would like to download them. Considering the downloads will only be allowed to users with a valid email address, this should alleviate any further issues.

For now, all of my video series have stopped. Grieviious and I plan to stream Clover Day's and it's temporary English patch however, so keep an eye on that thread for an update and further details regarding dates you may be able to watch us play. As for the rest of the videos, please be patient and in due time we will record more sessions which will ultimately be uploaded to my Drive accounts.

Again, thank you to everyone who has been patient in this regard. I am doing my best to deal with this and other real life preparations for Japan, so thanks for all the support.

2. Visual novel trivia/anagram trivia month competitions -

These activities are still active on the forums, and if you would like to check  them out, feel free to follow any of the links below. This week is midweek madness, and all of the questions are ready to go. Good luck to all of the teams in the trivia month competition!

Visual Novel Trivia: https://forums.fuwanovel.net/index.php?/topic/5965-visual-novel-trivia-month

Anagram Trivia: https://forums.fuwanovel.net/index.php?/topic/6271-anagram-trivia-month-one-final-farewell

3. Fuwacast episode updates -

It's been awhile since I have posted updates regarding the upcoming podcast episodes. Sorry for the delay on this, but keep an eye out this week for some special plans I have in store. As always, continue to suggest ideas and volunteer when able. That being said, I am totally reworking episode 4 so check the thread later this week for details regarding that.

As always, thanks for your patience in the matter.

4. Visual novel mailing service -

I plan to update the thread for my custom ordering service later tonight since I am off work tomorrow. Sorry for the delay in making this service understandable, but hopefully after I edit it some, it will be a lot more clear as to how everything will work when I go to Japan. Thanks again for your patience in this.

And that's it. I hope this thread will clear up some confusion, and I hope going forward YouTube stops being a dick. -_-