Why cant I hear the voices of the character on Dramatical Murder

Melsavior

I have recently installed Dramatical Murder and I have ran into a problem. I cant hear the voices of the characters in the game. The programs opens fine and everything, the sound effects and background noises work fine too its just the character voices.

I have gone to the settings section in the game and in the area where it says voice I turned it up to maximum on the voice bar and pressed the "Test"  button and nothing happens.

Im not sure if the game didnt install correctly (which is weird since everything else works fine) Or its just me. Please someone help me >///<

This is fairly important but...

Is the game fully voice acted, or is it just partially voice acted?

I'm assuming it is, so let me ask some other questions...

1) Is there a readme included with the game? Could you post that here under a spoiler?

2)Have you tried re-installing? Re-downloading? Your files could be corrupt, so if you re-download, use another source.

3) Is it pira... You know... or did you purchase it? Sometimes there might be an issue right there.

4) Could I have your computers specs, just in case? (OS, RAM, stuff like that)

5) Did you touch any other settings earlier?

6) Did you touch a -boss key- similar to something like in Ef? (Pressing backspace in Ef destroys all audio and crashes the game, requiring a re-install)

Does it only occur on that VN? And what audio device are you using? Try using an alternative if possible. If the problem only occurs with that one particular device, you may want to go to the manufacturer's website for troubleshooting tips.

When I had this problem on my headset, I had to reset it in order to hear the voice acting again.

Does it only occur on that VN? And what audio device are you using? Try using an alternative if possible. If the problem only occurs with that one particular device, you may want to go to the manufacturer's website for troubleshooting tips.

When I had this problem on my headset, I had to reset it in order to hear the voice acting again.

Ah, that reminds me. One time I was listening to some music, and I had noticed the vocals were missing. I thumbed around with my phone and realized the audio plug was out by just a little bit. Another possibility is that the wire was damaged, or perhaps the conductor at the end got bent a little (even barely).

This is fairly important but...

Is the game fully voice acted, or is it just partially voice acted?

I'm assuming it is, so let me ask some other questions...

1) Is there a readme included with the game? Could you post that here under a spoiler?

2)Have you tried re-installing? Re-downloading? Your files could be corrupt, so if you re-download, use another source.

3) Is it pira... You know... or did you purchase it? Sometimes there might be an issue right there.

4) Could I have your computers specs, just in case? (OS, RAM, stuff like that)

5) Did you touch any other settings earlier?

6) Did you touch a -boss key- similar to something like in Ef? (Pressing backspace in Ef destroys all audio and crashes the game, requiring a re-install)

my headphones are fine and everything, so I dont believe that is the problem. The way I download it, it was free cracked version 1.10. from the following website http://blpaca.tumblr.com/dramaticalmurder  I watched a video on Youtube and simply followed the tutorial. For this next one I couldnt do it leading me use the other method http://meganecchi.tumblr.com/dmmdsetup#faq I have no idea if by doing this first caused a problem or not because I did successfully installed it before but it need a key or something when I tried to open it, so I un-istalled. So the link to the video tutorial is here 

Glad you managed to work it out. ^^

It doesn't have a central heroine, so it's a BL game. :P

Ah I don't know the difference. I have no plans to play a BL or Otome anytime soon, so minor details aren't necessary...

(although I'll watch the anime whilst reminding myself I'm watching BL...)