Best of Steve's loli collection - ultra moe explosion

Steve

• 2 weeks later...

So as you might know I have a new wife, Shinku.

And so today I started playing irotoridori fandisk (irohika) and found the cutest CG and image I have ever seen, surpassing my previous cutest image.

Since this is an ingame CG I will put the image in spoiler, as I know lot of people want to enjoy these moments themselves. It has no story spoiler but well these moments are often more important than story for many people such as myself xD

Its only a screenshot I took, since I don't have the CG set (I only extract the game files after I've finished it), so for full resolution (much larger since this game has the zooming CGs) you can check exhentai :)

When I saw this image my heart almost stopped and then started beating so fast that I thought it will jump out of my chest, I stared at the image for like 5 minutes before I calmed down enough to continue the scene. That's how strong my love for Shinku is.

Anyways here we go, the cutest image and cutest scene from anything ever in this universe.

Shinku is love, Shinku is life~

Spoiler

[image removed by moderation]

[image removed by moderation]

Edited by Mr Poltroon
Removed images against the rules.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...