Nursery Rhyme revived?

Steve

I see http://vntls.tindabo.../nursery-rhyme/

Update Jan. 12, '13 11218/34410 (32.81%) translated

yet on the post of the previous translators there is no update (http://tlwiki.org/in...e=Nursery_Rhyme)

just as no update on vndb (http://vndb.org/r761)

Does anyone know where is this information about 32% from?

this is game I want to read so much as I already stated here http://forums.fuwano..._2756#entry2756 so it would be great news if its correct information smile.gif

Thanks.

Hm the problem is I don't know who the current translator is, I might have to contact [email protected] to ask where the information is from. I never moved around IRCs etc so I am better to try to email smile.gif

edit: oh nvm that info is from the /jp/ :o and like you said there don't know either.

I was never fan of these anonymous boards so I got confused xD

Oh well. I hope it turns out well, this is one of the VNs that encourage me to learn Japanese just to read it. I'm big fan of these pure love stories :)

If the TL is done before I decide its a good idea to try to read it (which should still be few years away), I would be very happy :)

According to the TLWiki page, it has been updated with the 32% ever since December 31st. The edit was made by the translator so that's probably the source right there.

Thats a conspiracy! I could have sworn I saw 26% on the tlwiki earlier today xD Someone must have edited today xD Really, trust me, I remember seeing it with my own eyes! xD

Oh well. I hope it turns out well, this is one of the VNs that encourage me to learn Japanese just to read it. I'm big fan of these pure love stories smile.gif

If the TL is done before I decide its a good idea to try to read it (which should still be few years away), I would be very happy smile.gif

Ill let you know if i get back in contact with him

Sometimes they work underground because they fear C&D, they're afraid they'll get into legal trouble. In the US it's particularly bad because the people are so afraid of their government (biggest prison population in the world).

The more sensible translators know that they can't actually be in danger of legal pursuit (these companies can't afford it), but they will still go underground because they can't beat the moral argument for not ceasing when they are told to. (We try to fix that here)

In the US it's particularly bad because the people are so afraid of their government (biggest prison population in the world).

well if you count heads maybe but there is funny story here xD In my republic we didn't have any space left in prison so government decided to release those with about year and less sentence left in various fields xD So many thiefs who were basically stealing from state and common people had to be release xD

Funny thing is that many of those were actually in community service and now in many cities streets are not being cleaned from snow because there is not enough prisoners to do it and the official city services never had that many workers because they counted on the prisoners xD

Oh well. I hope it turns out well, this is one of the VNs that encourage me to learn Japanese just to read it. I'm big fan of these pure love stories :)/>

If the TL is done before I decide its a good idea to try to read it (which should still be few years away), I would be very happy :)/>

Me too, I'm a big fan of this type as well.

I think this is a pretty good starter VN for Japanese, all except for Krile's CAT. Somehow, the cat talked weirdly, and while I got the gist of it, I wouldn't want to have to translate it...

• 2 weeks later...

The OP for this VN is very catchy! I also found out this company did Tayutama -Kiss on my Deity-

Yep, the OP is one of the catchiest OPs ever xD (currently only chuu2 OP managed to be catchier for me, I always even spin the fingers xD)

And combine it with Nanoha vivid and you get the best MAD on youtube xD

The OP for this VN is very catchy! I also found out this company did Tayutama -Kiss on my Deity-

Well, if we base on the CG's of Tayutama, they really have the same feel.

Yep, the OP is one of the catchiest OPs ever xD (currently only chuu2 OP managed to be catchier for me, I always even spin the fingers xD)

Ikr, Chuunibyou's OP is really good. Finger Spinning is impossible though. :lol:

I can still remember the first time i watched the OP, my eyes have seizures because of the video.

I can still remember the first time i watched the OP, my eyes have seizures because of the video.

You've seen NOTHING, watch this in fullscreen: http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm19692890

The Nursery Rhyme OP was the whole reason I played the game, really.

same reason I want to play it, saw op, liked characters, linked song... what else do you need xD

• 1 month later...