Choose. (A not so original game)

Kimanor

No clue if this has been done before  :D  (Oh well)

So. Here's the jist of the game "Choose", something completely random I just made up.

We all play visual novels here right? So we are all used to making choices, of course, not using a walk-through.

This game will be very similar to a continuous story kind of game, except it is a lot more controlled by the person who posted before you.

The person who posts (AKA you) will have to read the previous poster's story and 3 choices. From those 3 choices, you must continue the story.

Example:

Post 1: Today I laughed at myself for playing this game.

Choices:
1. Continue to laugh at yourself.
2. Die from your laughter.
3. Your mom walks in the room with your laptop containing all your eroge, and says "I found something interesting today."

Post 2: QUOTE: Die from your laughter. /QUOTE
Wake up in a world filled with cat-loli's. The cat loli's are everywhere... until you notice...
Choose:
1. You notice Steve and Nosebleed beside you.
2. You notice your mom is still there.
3. The loli-cat's are trying to kill you.

Something like that!  :wub:

So! I'll start us off! Don't forget! Be creative! You are allowed to kill of characters in your choices. No 2 or more choices can be the same or obviously similar.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Today I got out of bed, and turned on my computer. I immediately logged onto the Fuwanovel forums, and greeted my best friend and senpai...

Choose. ------------

1. I greeted Kimanor-senpai

2. I greeted Mare-senpai

3. I greeted best friend-senpai

I greeted my best friend and senpai Kimanor. Realizing that I had failed to dress myself I went to the closet and decided to wear...

1. My finest dress

2. Nothing all day

3. A waffle fashioned as a loincloth

edit: I figured that it would be cool to make this a run-on game with a continuous storyline instead of random choices, but feel free to do as you wish :D

I went to my closet and decided to wear my finest dress, which was a waffle fashioned as a loincloth. I went back to speak to Kimanor-senpai and...

1. was instead greeted by my teacher

2. successfully spoke to Kimanor

3. Tripped and fell, lying next to me is my waffle-cloth

(Quick question: You greeted Kimanor without anything, and then went to dress yourself to greet him again? huh, people these days.)

(what can I say. main character is a derpderp)

Upon dressing myself as usual, I went back and successfully talked to Kimanor-senpai about the depth of my love for him. He sounded like he was a little creeped out, so I decided to let him calm down before I sent him another love letter. In the meantime I should...

1. Use the green portal to enter an undetermined land of mahou shoujo

2. Use the red portal to enter into the past

3. Go downstairs and eat breakfast.

(Naturally. Anyone who would be named Kimanor of all things has to be a derp.)

Rather than waiting for Kimanor-senpai to chill and not get so creeped out about me, I decided to dive into a green portal that my teacher was working on. Suddenly - BAM! I was in some place with mahou shoujos everywhere. Then I noticed...

1. A mahou shonen (ew).

2. Tinkerbell.

3. A wild pokemon

I noticed a lonely mahou shounen being bullied by a large group of mahou shoujo. Immediately I...

1. Leap to his defense

2. Join in and beat him up

3. Make my way to the castle in the distance to find out where I am