Da Capo III the anime

• 2 weeks later...

Ok seriously, what the heck is up with episode 10?

(warning foul language and HEAVY SPOILERS ahead)

**start rant** - Sakura is again, sad, alone and has ZERO goodness happen to her. I am seriously tired of Sakura getting the shitty end of the stick. If this doesnt change this will go down as one of the worst "fuck you's" in anime character history. Its just really shitty that they continue to have her be alone and sad. Not to mention that shes stuck in the body of a child. As far as the direction of the plot, at the end when Rikka touched Sakuras head and had a vision, I hope that this leads to an explaination as to why Sakura is continually written in a constant BAD END. As much as i like other characters developed, Sakura DESERVES a happy ending, dont you agree?? **end rant**

Ok seriously, what the heck is up with episode 10?

(warning foul language and HEAVY SPOILERS ahead)

**start rant** - Sakura is again, sad, alone and has ZERO goodness happen to her. I am seriously tired of Sakura getting the shitty end of the stick. If this doesnt change this will go down as one of the worst "fuck you's" in anime character history. Its just really shitty that they continue to have her be alone and sad. Not to mention that shes stuck in the body of a child. As far as the direction of the plot, at the end when Rikka touched Sakuras head and had a vision, I hope that this leads to an explaination as to why Sakura is continually written in a constant BAD END. As much as i like other characters developed, Sakura DESERVES a happy ending, dont you agree?? **end rant**

What kind of happy end do you want? If you are talking about a lover that is likely not going to happen. If you think about it from a different perspective, Sakura has (Kind of) the whole D.C. series based around her. Most other characters don't get multiple series with the main story being based around them =3.

As for the Rikka touching Sakura scene

Rikka touching Sakura's head is suppose to lead into the continuation where D.C II left off with Sakura (I didn't watch the anime but in the game it ends with Sakura having short hair and in a mysterious city and having a girl call out to her (Rikka). The whole Hatsunejima is considered as the 'prologue' of D.C III

What kind of happy end do you want? If you are talking about a lover that is likely not going to happen. If you think about it from a different perspective, Sakura has (Kind of) the whole D.C. series based around her. Most other characters don't get multiple series with the main story being based around them =3.

As for the Rikka touching Sakura scene

Rikka touching Sakura's head is suppose to lead into the continuation where D.C II left off with Sakura (I didn't watch the anime but in the game it ends with Sakura having short hair and in a mysterious city and having a girl call out to her (Rikka). The whole Hatsunejima is considered as the 'prologue' of D.C III

hmm, interesting. Love interest, no. Just happiness.

I seriously need to play DC II again. Been to long apparently.

Sometime, age isnt a good thing lol.

Thanks for your point of view!!

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone that has only watched the anime feel like the last episode was just "wtf is going on"? Felt like they just threw a bunch of things at you randomly?

I actually thought that they were finally going to answer some questions, especially about Sakura. Have you seen the rest of the Da Capo series?? Theres a bunch of stuff continued (in regards to Sakura) from past seasons and/or the VN's. At least thats my opinion.

**I had to go back and review the past Anime/VN to see what i was missing**

I actually thought that they were finally going to answer some questions, especially about Sakura. Have you seen the rest of the Da Capo series?? Theres a bunch of stuff continued (in regards to Sakura) from past seasons and/or the VN's. At least thats my opinion.

**I had to go back and review the past Anime/VN to see what i was missing**

I played I and II and Vanilla III (Before v1.3 dash, waiting for R just cause its so close). Haven't watched any of the cept for III. I just feel like the anime threw the context and stuff out of nowhere to the viewers.