Aniki

This is an index of all avatar groups that have existed since the inception of the first recorded avatar group. Keep this in mind when making stories and declaring war. Member count may or may not be accurate.

1. The Little Busters Avatar Group - ( 2 Feb 2014 - 27 May 2014) - DISBANDED.

[Thread]

AU2wdTD.png

Total Members: 11

2. Baccano! Avatar Group - (Date Unknown) - DISBANDED.

(Existed only as a  message)

JSiKvJk.png

Total Members: ~9

3. Mekakushi-dan Avatar Group ( 9 June - Present )

[Thread]

mekaku-dan2_zpsd176d3b1.png

Total Members: 10

4. Kazama Family Avatar Group ( 11 June - Present)

[Thread]

8v9ZHNw.png

Total Members: 14

ZHh1BKv.png

In the faraway lands of Fuwa (不和), there once were two avatar nations. The two lived in harmony, since both nations barely knew the other existed. Due to the oppression of the Holy Baccano Empire, the nation was dismantled, and each state went their separate ways. The Great Little Busters Dynasty, represented by dull orange on the Eastern Continent, remained as the most powerful nation on the lands. Their high priest and leader, 織地 成 連 (Oriji Naru Ren), had mysteriously left the empire and his lieutenant 風樂他図 (Furatazu) had replaced him. The Great Little Busters Dynasty lasted for several more years until Oriji Naru Ren had returned to disband the group. This opened the nation to invaders, the メカクシ (Mekakushi Empire), represented by blue on the Eastern Continent and the 風間 (Kazama Dynasty), represented by green on the Eastern Continent. On the Western Continent are the remnants of the Holy Baccano Empire. Under a secret pact, the 天災帝国 (Tensai Empire), represented by dark blue, the 龍ヶ嬢帝国 (Ryuugajo Empire), represented by blue, and the 雪姫帽国 (Republic of Fugi), represented by violet, agreed to form their own alliance, but with a degree of independence. Who knows what will happen to these nations? Will they be united or will a fifth faction appear to destroy them all? I don't know. I just wrote this because I was platinum bored.

• 3 weeks later...

This is inspiring me to make my own avatar group to kill the other two and reign supreme. 

actually the Mekakushi-dan Avatar Group disbanded so the kazama family is the only one left.oh and you can never kill us.never.

hohoho,i wanna see you try,those we challenge us are only destined to fail

Just like that chess battle that your esteemed tactician appears to have run off from right?

I've figured you guys out. I've fought for you before, though you may not have seen it. It would pain me to see you fight against what is inevitable; my complete domination of the avatars.  

Aniki, the Mekakushi-dan banner is wider than the other 3. It's slowly murdering me. I would greatly appreciate it if you could fix that so they're all equal length.

Too bored. You fix it, former Mei-chan.

hohoho,i wanna see you try,those we challenge us are only destined to fail

You shouldn't have challenged me to chess, then. >.>