Ikinari Anata ni Koishiteiru Help

I wanted to try out this VN, unfortunately I'm having trouble with the whole installation process. I have the whole torrent stage down but I have no idea on what to do with the files and such. If someone has installed this game before could you please give me a simple step by step process for me to figure out how to install this. Thanks for any help. -Stricken1297

P.S the process I went through is

1. I went to https://fuwanovel.net/novels/ikinari-anata-ni-koishiteiru

2. Waited for the torrent to download

3. Became stumped

Is this from the fuwanovel main website here, https://fuwanovel.net/novels/ikinari-anata-ni-koishiteiru this is the website I got the torrent from. 

i know that.,

but what's wrong with trying other ways? 

I download from ddgamez and follow the instructions from here, and it was successful

I just don't want to mess around with things I'm not familiar with. I don't want to get a virus.

no, there aren't viruses, and I've tried it anyway., 

and it's not strange, it's a forum that worked on the translation of Japanese to English in ikikoi :o

Just follow the instructions.

Each folder is numbered step by step.

Step 1 is installing the game

To install the game you need a program that runs ISO files.

Daemon Tools should do the trick. 

Open the ISO file with it and then install it.

Step 2 is running the update .exe that's in folder 2 after you installed the game

Step 3 is copying the No DVD patch and Step 4 is copying the patch files into the game directory (where the game was installed)

Step 5 is just installing the font, go on C:/Windows/Fonts and move the font file in there.

And that's it, you can run the game now.

• 2 months later...

Okay can somebody PLEASE help me with this. Here is what I did:

1) Downloaded the torrent from Fuwanovel.

2) Downloaded the game files and such from the torrent.

3) Installed the Daemon Tools lite from the Ikinari folder.

4) Mounted the ISO (following the instructions for the first folder).

5) Installed the game (everything was in Japanese so I just kept clicking Next and Finish).

6) The game popped up as being in BD-ROM Drive (F) on my laptop.

7) I ran the update (again, everything was in Japanese so I just hit Okay).

8)I tried to copy the No-DVD patch into the Ikikoi "folder" aka the BD-ROM drive. My laptop tells me that there is not enough space in the location where I am trying to copy it to.

9)I made my own "Ikikoi" folder in the Downloads section of my computer and copied the files from the BD-ROM drive into it.

10) I copied the NO-DVD patch into my "Ikikoi" folder and ran it. Everything seemed to be fine as a blue bar popped up and began to fill. I was then given an option to press ok so I did and assumed that it worked.

11) I copied all of the patch files into my "Ikikoi" folder.

12) I installed the font.

13) I try to follow the last instruction by running "cs2.exe" in my "Ikikoi" folder.

Now, the problem is that whenever I try to run it, a box pops up and says "Boot Error" followed by a bunch of Japanese. I though I could remedy that by running "bootmenu.exe" but whenever I try to run the game another box pops up and says "cs2" on top and "[1503]" followed by more Japanese. I think I read that the 1503 corresponds to a problem with the No-DVD patch, but I thought I had it installed. Can someone tell me what I did wrong and how to fix it?