My Visual Novel collections

MDruidd

Yupp, Not Problem for me.,

Well,I have a lot of spare time.,

Umineko no Naku Koro ni, ehh?

well i like the characters that play with strategy, but i also like the look of characters too.,

like Grisai no kajitsu, hoshimemo, G-senjou, Flyable, etc.,

so i don't pick Umineko no naku because that :D

but that's not a problem, since a group traded all characters and CGs from the PS3 version for the computer version. So, you can play Umineko with all redesigned characters and sound, CG's and all that graphical stuff, that makes the original became the same as Key's level. When yoou download the game from fuwanovel, you can get these sprites directily. DOWNLOAD from us, do what you have to just to install the whole game, and find ou if it became bether

but that's not a problem, since a group traded all characters and CGs from the PS3 version for the computer version. So, you can play Umineko with all redesigned characters and sound, CG's and all that graphical stuff, that makes the original became the same as Key's level. When yoou download the game from fuwanovel, you can get these sprites directily. DOWNLOAD from us, do what you have to just to install the whole game, and find ou if it became bether

well, i  will take them, i guess.,

but now i've to download Koihime Musou, Dra † Koi, Minna Daisuki Kozukuri Banchou, Saya no Uta, etc.,

if i'm finishing that,

then, i will download umineko :)

• 2 weeks later...

That is really fast. That looks like about 40+ there. So you finish a VN in 1.15 days?! lol

I'm a little busy these weeks, sorry

etoo.... I actually just play VN to finish it.

so I focus on one visual novel. Until CG +Route + Scene + sound... complete all, I recently moved to another visual novel.,

uncertain until 1.15 days, sometimes up to 2 days also :)