fault milestone one Kickstarter

BookwormOtaku

• 2 weeks later...

I started out with hope for the title, but unfortunately the story doesn't grab me. And when you’re not interested in the story, you notice technique issues you might otherwise let go.

Like how the VN starts with an info-dump (I’m not talking about the prologue here) or how the translators are using every replacement for the word ‘said’ they can think of. Like ‘repeated’, ‘retorted’, ‘uttered’ and ‘hoped’ (I AM talking about the prologue here.)

So the VN isn’t really for me. That shouldn’t deter anyone else from giving the demo a go though.

I finished the demo couple of days ago.

I feel a little sorry to write this, but in my opinion, story is pretty medium. Maybe I feel like that, because it's only a demo, and I didn't see whole story. Art is pretty good. Menu is well-designed, flying light spots were pleasant surprise for me. Many elements were animated and you can feel the time that developers spent on writing those details. I didn't really pay attention to the music.

Demo isn't bad, but as the Rooke said, it doesn't grab me. If I could judge, I would give some 5-6/10.

I'll probably buy and read full version of game, but I'm not waiting for it like I waited for english version of Grisaia no Kajitsu :P

Anyway, I recommend that you try the demo ;)