Muv-Luv Installation Issues

exsion

Hi guys, this is my first post of the forums. This is the first visual novel game that I have ever tried to play, so it is a big step for me and I am very excited to try it out. But I have been having a couple of issues that have been stopping me:

1. During the installation of the mounted image, I get an error message that says: "Error: loader couldn't initialize service!"

2. After playing around with the error message from step 1, I was able to install it properly and tried to run the English patch next. Another error came up and I chose to click the ignore button to allow it to finish.

3. I pressed the "Game Start" button I got the same message from step 1: "Error: loader couldn't initialize service!".

4. As a side note, I accidentally ran the application that read: "Run DTLite.exe inside the above folder" without thinking it was just instructions. It's the file inside that is called Step 1 and made by company Dead'Soul. Was it harmful to run this file? Nothing happened so far.

Thank you for any feedback.

• 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...