G-senjou no maou - Missing choices

Silvz

So, I'm playing G-senjou no maou, and I'm following this walkthrough - https://forums.fuwanovel.net/index.php?/topic/977-g-senjou-no-maou-the-devil-on-g-string/. But, after the choice between > She's asking me for help and > She's telling me to let it drop, at chapter 2, I don't get the choice listed on the walkthrough, that's between getting involved with Tsubaki's family or investigate Usami and maou. What I get is the scene from the next choice, about exposing eiichi's lies.

I searched for other wt and it lists the same choice's order.

So, is this choice really missing, or I'm doing something wrong?

I just checked myself and picked both "She's asking me for help" as well as "She's telling me to let it drop".

When you pick "She's asking me for help" the next choice appears normally.

When you pick "She's telling me to let it drop" the next choice is automatically skipped and you'll get the one between "Expose Eiichi's lies" and "Let it be"

My guess is someone made a mistake on the walkthrough. I'll fix that now.

That is weird. I checked myself aswell and the choice did pop out. The other weird thing is that these 2 choices are only a few clicks away of each other.

Just follow the walktrough normally, it wont affect anything.

EDIT: Oh damn it you already figured out. This thing doesn't always tell you when someone responds to a thread ._.