Looking for translator[s]/hackers/...?

Araina

Um, guys...does anyone here know Japanese and is willing to be the translator of the Starry☆Sky series (beside In Spring)? I found a VN translation group, they said that > they might take care of the hacking, scripting and programming it to the game series...But they're lacking translators! <

Besides translators, we may need hackers as well (LOL the hardest part of translating) or if you want any other parts, reply or pm me so I'll ask the admin of the group. T^T You don't have to translate Starry☆Sky, you can help them with other projects as well. (But I came here cuz I'm looking for a Starry☆Sky translator :mellow:)

(I know it's hard but the translating machines get on my nerves, and it'll take a long time if I want to study Jap properly. I really need your help). It's hard to find someone who's interested/willing to translate such a huge amount of text. :(

Ah~I suck at this finding people stuff...*sob~sob* :(

animecutechibifavimcom4.jpg

Thanks for reading~ *sob* If you can, please help me... :rolleyes:

p/s: I'm hoping to find someone who's interested and willing to help. So I really can't help with the money, hope there are VNs lovers out there somewhere...

Um, guys...does anyone here know Japanese and is willing to be the translator of the Starry☆Sky series (beside In Spring)? I found a VN translation group, they said that > they might take care of the hacking, scripting and programming it to the game series...But they're lacking translators! <

Besides translators, we may need hackers as well (LOL the hardest part of translating) or if you want any other parts, reply or pm me so I'll ask the admin of the group. T^T You don't have to translate Starry☆Sky, you can help them with other projects as well. (But I came here cuz I'm looking for a Starry☆Sky translator :mellow:/>)

(I know it's hard but the translating machines get on my nerves, and it'll take a long time if I want to study Jap properly. I really need your help). It's hard to find someone who's interested/willing to translate such a huge amount of text. :(/>

Ah~I suck at this finding people stuff...*sob~sob* :(/>

animecutechibifavimcom4.jpg

Thanks for reading~ *sob* If you can, please help me... :rolleyes:/>

p/s: I'm hoping to find someone who's interested and willing to help. So I really can't help with the money, hope there are VNs lovers out there somewhere...

Never heard of this one. At first I thought you were talking about Hoshizora e Kakaru Hashi which needs to be translated. This is a good place to look though. Unfortunately I cant help. I have my hands full with Air. Maybe when I'm done I may lend a hand. That will be quite a while though.

Araina,

If you've got people willing to do the things mentioned above, and translators are all you lack, I may just be able to help you : ). Please PM me or find me on IRC and send me the details of the group willing to help and anything they stipulated.