Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

What about people who already rolled 10+1 in the past? Do they get compensated the same amount of blue tickets? Would be kinda sad if there is no compensation whatsoever for people who spammed honor scouts in the past.

Probably not. It'll be amazing if it happens though.

Considering how many draws some people have done, that will be a ridiculous amount of tickets.

Yes let's look at Hi-chan's 1st place streak and feel good about ourselves.

I like that site's url though. And yay i made it.

Hey, if you hit archive, you can see Yeokso having the lead for 2 points, and Histy has the lead sometimes, who is a Rin fan~

Have faith, you said you finished the song one last time, even if maintenance was going on it should register your points

Sorry to be negative, but if you finish after the event song is done, it specifically says you will not earn event points, but you keep your EXP and such.

Well, we'll just have to wait for more or less 30 more minutes until we can find out the results. Have faith, maki~chan.

Yes I hope I can be1000th T.T if not I won't play it. it is so disappointing :(

Even if I cannot make it, I hope everyone can cause all deserved to be in first 1000 :)

So now that the event is over, I feel I can finally post this for everyone to see. LL BD vol 2 just arrived today and I took quite a few pictures. :P

I also have close-ups of the news article if anyone is interested in translating them.

Back to listening Magnetic today ~

Front/Back Cover

imagejpg13.jpg

imagejpg14.jpg

BD disks

imagejpg3-1.jpg

News article [Extra]

[Front]

imagejpg4.jpg

[back]

imagejpg5.jpg

For Nosebleed :D

e02a09a4-bc5d-4441-bd3b-924b5bcfa416.jpg

I have scans of that so it's not news to me :P

But I envy you for having that. It's too expensive for me to have it, not to mention I don't even have a way to play BDs so it'd be almost worthless.

I'd like to have those cute cards but i'm not paying a ton of money for it.

So now that the event is over, I feel I can finally post this for everyone to see. LL BD vol 2 just arrived today and I took quite a few pictures. :P

I also have close-ups of the news article if anyone is interested in translating them.

Back to listening Magnetic today ~

Front/Back Cover

imagejpg13.jpg

imagejpg14.jpg

BD disks

imagejpg3-1.jpg

News article [Extra]

[Front]

imagejpg4.jpg

[back]

imagejpg5.jpg

For Nosebleed :D

e02a09a4-bc5d-4441-bd3b-924b5bcfa416.jpg

Aww kawaii!!! Really loved the covers too saw some people on JP server already has those two URs :D

Really!?

A new UR Nico and Maki and I don't have 50 love gems?! This is just the worst. The, absolute, worst.

*facedesk*

Edit:

I'm going to run to the bank now and try to see if i can find a way to spend money on the app store.

I'm sorry but i'm not letting these 2 cards slide.

Really!?

A new UR Nico and Maki and I don't have 50 love gems?! This is just the worst. The, absolute, worst.

*facedesk*

Edit:

I'm going to run to the bank now and try to see if i can find a way to spend money on the app store.

I'm sorry but i'm not letting these 2 cards slide.

Do you play JP server too? :D These two URs are exclusive to what Yeokso bought I believe they are not soutable sadly

Aw I couldn't make it :( But hey I got this

xq4VRW8.png

Rin-Chan is kawaii :) and now going to my bank............. MUST GET THAT MAKI

Did you do a single draw for that? Or is it just me who hasn't receive my event rewards?