Kancolle Naval Battle Month!

OriginalRen

Of course I'm in ^^ but I have a doubt, will the ships' in-game (Kancolle) stats affect the battles?

No. That's the simplicity of it. The ships you choose are for pure viewing pleasure value, and the in game stats have nothing to do with how the game is run.

Wow people are joining finally. Yes, if you form a team please PM me with your team. The way interest is going however I might need to have you guys play on your own team and just have 1v1 matches...

I'd actually prefer 1 Vs 1 matches since it can be seen miles away we won't get enough people to ake this work even with teams of 2 persons.

Just a reminder for everyone that will read this thread: This game is based off of many board games, meaning the rules are there, just slightly adjusted to fit the game style. If you wanted to know, the combat style is a lot like Descent: Journeys in the Dark and Twilight Imperium as I said before. I am an extreme rules whore as well, meaning I have read and mastered those games like the back of my mind. One of the only major problems I see is how slow the game will play out with the size of the grid. I want something fast paced, yet also slow enough to give the admirals time to plan a move instead of forcing a decision on them.

• 5 weeks later...

Hey all, I haven't forgotten about this activity. At the moment I have had a lot on my plate, but I still plan to finish this project when the time comes. It will be sometime this summer, but as of right now that is all I can say.

Don't worry, it will happen!