CCM need your suggestion for games

CCM

I have been looking for games to be download for a while now. Every time I look for "free to play", "best" or "top" games video on youtube. I can only see LoL, WoW, Tera, Dragon Nest, Warframe, Neverwinter, LoL, WoW & Tera.

So, that's why I post this topic. I hope someone can suggest me a good game other than those listed above. It's not like I hate the game but the file size and the graphic can make me cry.

My laptop can run games like Airmech, UniverseGamers Gunz, Wolfteam, OSU! and etc but I doubt if my laptop can run games like warframe because of the graphic.

Anyway, this is requirement for the games I am looking for.

- Fun to play

- Free to play

- Do not have high graphic

- Maximum 1 GB file size (If possible & smaller is better)

- Not heavy pay to win (I don't mind if the cash shop is a bit unbalance)

Sorry for bad English & thanks in advance.

I have been looking for games to be download for a while now. Every time I look for "free to play", "best" or "top" games video on youtube. I can only see LoL, WoW, Tera, Dragon Nest, Warframe, Neverwinter, LoL, WoW & Tera.

So, that's why I post this topic. I hope someone can suggest me a good game other than those listed above. It's not like I hate the game but the file size and the graphic can make me cry.

My laptop can run games like Airmech, UniverseGamers Gunz, Wolfteam, OSU! and etc but I doubt if my laptop can run games like warframe because of the graphic.

Anyway, this is requirement for the games I am looking for.

/ Fun to play

/ Free to play

/ Online

* Do not have high graphic

x Maximum 1 GB file size (If possible & smaller is better)

/ Not heavy pay to win (I don't mind if the cash shop is a bit unbalance)

Sorry for bad English & thanks in advance.

Dota 2. As for the graphics, I can run it on a computer with an intel dual core and a meh GPU with 30-40 fps. 8 GB is the size though. Hero items are purely cosmetics and all of the heroes are unlocked from the start.

@Okami - Never heard about it so, I will check it out.

@Kurisu-Chan - I do not know if I am going to like a card game, though.

@Snowtsuku - 8 GB. Ugh... it might take weeks to done download with my internet speed. xD

@Monmon - WoT is about 10 GB. >_<