VNs with great artwork

prathamesh96

If you enjoyed the artwork of Hoshizora no Memoria, then you can always check the Company for their other work. The Developers of Hoshizora no Memoria, Favorite, released other great work such as Irotoridora no Sekai or their new releasing VN AstralAir no Shiroki Towa(A Trial was released, however the full game comes out late July). 

-A list of VN by Favorite

Two other lists of VN that have pretty artwork imho. Check them out if you want-or not. Either way, it's out there.

-A list of VN by Alcot

-A list of VN by 3rd Eye (No Translations)

Yeah, definitely one of my main complaints against the game.

Action VN's definitely need more variety and less repetition than that.

Perhaps they should've held back on the h-scenes and put those resources elsewhere. :rolleyes:

If you enjoyed the artwork of Hoshizora no Memoria, then you can always check the Company for their other work. The Developers of Hoshizora no Memoria, Favorite, released other great work such as Irotoridora no Sekai or their new releasing VN AstralAir no Shiroki Towa(A Trial was released, however the full game comes out late July). 

-A list of VN by Favorite

Two other lists of VN that have pretty artwork imho. Check them out if you want-or not. Either way, it's out there.

-A list of VN by Alcot

-A list of VN by 3rd Eye (No Translations)

Yeah, I did check the same company. Turns out their latest projects haven't been translated yet. So, I had to ask for other novels.

Does anyone have any idea about how far the translations have progressed for   Irotoridora no Sekai, the translators website is down.

Yeah, I did check the same company. Turns out their latest projects haven't been translated yet. So, I had to ask for other novels.

Does anyone have any idea about how far the translations have progressed for   Irotoridora no Sekai, the translators website is down.

Translation is dead. It got as far as 80% translated but it was largely unedited and the translator is nowhere to be seen. There hasn't been any word from them in nearly a year.

It has started being translated since a while ago although I am not sure if it was dropped or still active. It's at 85% and the translator's IRC channel is up with information.

Translation is dead. It got as far as 80% translated but it was largely unedited and the translator is nowhere to be seen. There hasn't been any word from them in nearly a year.

It's at 84.86%(43,365/51,100) translated and apparently through revision. A partial patch going through chapter 6 was planned a while ago. Although their website is down, they still have their IRC channel up with information. I can't say anything about if the translation project is alive or dead, but I can say from an optimistic point of view that it has progressed a lot and it seems like a popular VN so I don't think it'll be left alone for a long time. (However I could just be ignorant and I know it's not easy to find translators/editors or to translate/edit).