Life's AMA

Life

Well... I am very bored, so why the hell not tell people stuff about myself or answer the weird and wonderful questions of others. You can even... B) ask about your life. Well hopefully we can get this party started.

Did you just make this thread? It doesn't appear in the "recent topics" box.

Yeah this thread was made just then. If not it would be sad knowing that nobody has commented on this thread for a while. QQ

Do you like characters with extravagant hair color?

I actually prefer the typical brown to black coloured hair over the wonderful colours of the rainbow. It doesn't mean I dislike it though. Actually... there is one case where I prefer the hair to be of a different colour ;) 

Rainbow_Unicorn.png

Have you ever slept over at a friend's place?

Yes I have. However it was only when we were really young and we still know each other. It started off as a party and my parents let me stay over. Murder in the Dark when you literally can't see anything is the best party game I have ever played.

Do you believe that sleep is for the weak?

The old ones knew. From the birth of man, sleep was not only something done every day for the sake of it. It was a ritual to give birth to dreams. From such dreams the gods were formed. Zeus. Ra. Odin. Amatseru. These gods talked to man but as time passed, people lost the inspiration. They stopped sleeping and thus, lost the will to dream. To innovate. The gods were sad. Unable to commune with humanity anymore as their connection broke. Sleeping isn't for the weak. Staying awake is for the scared. Those unwilling to part with the ground and dance with the stars.

tldr; I sleep a lot compared to other people so I guess not.