Cocoro@Function! Badges

OriginalRen

Hey all,

So I wanted to make some signature badges for the Cocoro@Function! stream viewers, and I need the community's help to do this. I was hoping someone could assist me in creating something that reflects the VN's game style in a unique way, and marks me and everyone else as a fellow stream follower. If anyone is willing to create something of this caliber, please let me know.

To give you an idea how I want this done, here are some guidelines to follow:

• You are creating a small badge that is able to be used in a signature. When I say the term badge, I mean a small signature icon of sorts that is easily attachable to another signature without the hassle of changing it entirely. It shouldn't be larger than a normal signature in terms of height but should still be easily identifiable
  • The badge itself should reflect the colors and theme of the game. If you are confused as to the style used in the game, check some screenshots on Google or simply ask me
  • There should be a total of 3 unique badges: one for myself, one for Mephisto, and one for every other stream viewer. For my badge, feel free to make it slightly different than the others, but the main difference I want on mine is for it to label me as the "Entertainer." In Mephisto's badge case, he would be the "Translator." The rest of the badge design is completely up to you

Needless to say, not everyone will want to use these badges, and I'm okay with that. Still, if you want to help out I would be greatly appreciative of your time in the matter.

Thanks again guys!

The aaaa-chan is great, nice work.

I would love it if you were able to round off those edges some so its not just a square image.

nlvngq.png

There should be a total of 3 unique badges: one for myself, one for Mephisto, and one for every other stream viewer.

I don't mind making them customized for each viewer. Everybody could have different character images and text, right?

Well, maybe the 'titles' should be the same. Translator, Entertainer, and Viewer

Okay then. There's no reason why I can't start making these, so if you want one I need to know some things.

- What character do you want? If you want me to use a specific image, link to it please. Otherwise I'll use the normal character images from vndb or something.

- What do you want the extra bit of text to say? This is optional, I guess.

- Username? Figured I'd ask since some people have different usernames in the IRC? Maybe. I dunno.

Okay then. There's no reason why I can't start making these, so if you want one I need to know some things.

- What character do you want? If you want me to use a specific image, link to it please. Otherwise I'll use the normal character images from vndb or something.

- What do you want the extra bit of text to say? This is optional, I guess.

- Username? Figured I'd ask since some people have different usernames in the IRC? Maybe. I dunno.

One quick change on the badge I see in your signature. Underneath the Cocoro@Function! text, put the word "Stream" - we want others to know what the purpose of making these are. The font choice is completely up to you otherwise.

Also, here is my badge:

Username: OriginalRen

Title: Entertainer

Custom Text: "From my hair to my panties, I am Ibuki-chan."

And image:

CFvWe3M.jpg

Yes, the top hat is needed.

pls make me one. except instead of viewer put #1 fan. and for the quote put "Ice Cream = Kisses"

01ecda3152.jpg

this one but if you have a clearer image that'd be nice.

7KWQry9.png

I couldn't find a clearer image, but I think it worked out okay. Let me know if I should change anything.

V1wmYYd.png

PdyJWGu.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcVznfMH9O4

I couldn't really do anything about the text on the hat not being legible by the time it gets to that size

Tell you what, why not make it easier. I hate to bug you about it one last time, but do the exact same thing with this image:

80rk4sT.jpg

The text as you said makes it look weird. Thanks again Major!

PS - Fantasic LTTP sprite by the by, Ice Palace Blue Tunic too legit.