Please need help from anyone who has played fate/stay night

okay so FSN is pretty much the first proper VN that i have started playing so i am relatively new to VNs (though i plan on playing more in the future). anyways when i start the game it begins with the recitation of unlimited bladeworks. now i'm really confused is the fate route supposed to start that way or is there something wrong with my game. i will say this beforehand, i didnt actually download this game from this site but rather a different torrent site. i only came across this site when i was looking for other translated VNs though i will admit this site is a paradise. but the files in both seem to be the same so i dont know if this is specific to my version. 

i am really sorry for the long post and this terribly noob question so please bear with me.

It was a long time since I've read the VN, but I'm pretty sure it starts with a prologue centered around Rin, written from her point of view. Are you sure it's not that? You don't even get the title screen before you finish reading this part - so if you got the menu first, and/or a different scene, you might want to check your save folder, just to be sure.

no i got through with the prologue and as soon as i start the game its the incantation for UBW. guess it was just a false alarm on my part since i cant start the UBW route unless i take the proper actions so i guess i could still play the fate route. thanx for the help, and the walkthrough and sorry for the trouble