Grisaia no Kajitsu - Prepatched, or not? o_O (SOLVED)

Zodai

I've recently grabbed Grisaia from the site, but I'm having some trouble figuring out its current patch status.

I'm unable to figure out whether it is currently prepatched or not - nor how much of the setup has been done in advance (Often the case is that all of it has been done before the file was uploaded).  How much of it has been prepatched?  Do I follow the instructions from step one or do I pop in at step two because step one was done before it was uploaded?

I dont remenber very well but its better if you instal it then instal the 1.1 patch anyway.

That way there wont be any margin for errors :P

Edit:I searched my archive and you do need to patch it yourself,so just grab the 1.1 patch since its more recent

Edited by Kynbound

I dont remenber very well but its better if you instal it then instal the 1.1 patch anyway.

That way there wont be any margin for errors :P

I'm...going to assume that means it isn't.

Hopefully it won't screw up anything.  I'll post updates shortly.

---

It took some figuring out, but I was able to get it working.  Thread is set to be locked.

• 1 month later...

Please excuse me for being obvious, but I'm confused.  I clicked the big green "Download" button, and the torrent program is downloading that file.  When it is done, do I need to go back and download the 1.1 patch, or any of the other links that are below the "Download" button?

Thanks,

Please excuse me for being obvious, but I'm confused.  I clicked the big green "Download" button, and the torrent program is downloading that file.  When it is done, do I need to go back and download the 1.1 patch, or any of the other links that are below the "Download" button?

Thanks,

in the torrent there is a folder for of the game that you have to install,an update file,and finally the english patch 1.0

the 1.1 patch fixes some bugs and translates the choice in sachi's route you don't need to but download the patch anyway and also it can be applied over the existing patch so no worries 

there is also an Optional video patch that translates the videos in the game but there is a drop it quality