Cocoro@Function! Stream with Mephisto & OriginalRen Official Thread!

OriginalRen

Thanks guys for making it to the stream tonight with Fuwa being down. Day 11 videos will be uploaded later today. In addition, the Cocoro@Function! badges seem to be coming along quite well from what I have seen, so if you are interested in showcasing those alongside your signatures, feel free!

As for the recaps, I need to sit down today as well and write both of those, so both of them will be posted soon, I promise.

Day 10 Recap - The Story of the Twins

Hey guys,

Really sorry for the delay on this recap, but seeing as nothing really special happened on these days, I took my time with it. I understand that I said I would post a giant summary, but seeing that I don't want to spoil the game too much for readers, I'll keep sticking to the original format. With that said, there was a couple new things this time around in the world, but no new characters. We got plenty of character time with the twins, and interesting characters they are indeed. So with that, let's go!

Additional information about Cocoro@Function:

1. Taiyou's level 2 Open Window application seems to only work when someone has a strong feeling in their heart. As such, it doesn't always pick up the thoughts of others around him, in fact very little if anything. However knowing this, the CFC utilizes this fact to expose people's hearts by making them extremely emotional about certain things. This is the case when asking about the dreams people in the school have recently been seeing.

Additional information about the world:

1. The HeartLinQ system allows the members of the CFC to meet in a private chat room via SR units. This is a great way to communicate outside of normal everyday life so people are unable to interfere.

And really guys, that's it for day 10. Day 11 is also pretty short, so bear with it.

ys9Fk3G.png

Day 11 Recap - Ibuki, Panties, and Moe

Additional information about Orcas:

1. Sei is the owner of an application known as Cloud Memo. As the name states, it functions just like a Notepad of sorts. Pretty basic stuff.

Additional information about Cocoro@Function:

1. We believe Ibuki (Twin Tiny Tits) is the proud owner of a Cocoro@Function application. While we haven't been introduced to it, it seems to change her personality traits when calling on it. Seeing as she is normally a shy person to begin with, this helps her deal with social skills when her older sister isn't around. More details on this as it comes.

And like day 10, that's it! I have posted the day 11 videos as well as updated my actual stream page to reflect what we are all about. If you have any questions, feel free to discuss here, and of course, see you in the next stream!

PS - Another gift for all of you:

O7FXEk0.png

In addition to the recaps posted above, we will be streaming tonight as usual, normal time, 7:00pm CST. See you there!

Edit - Due to Mephisto having tests this week for school, we will not be streaming tonight as planned. Sorry for the cancellation, but we'll post you with details as soon as we know more.

Yay, it may finally happen. :P

It's happening, so disregard any post that has said otherwise. I was just being an idiot and I realize that now.

I am an entertainer damnit, a Corcoro@Entertainer, and the people want their own Cock@Funktions put inside some Orcas! The justice of panties shall be served! So I say to you...

I noticed you're lacking your usual energy. I also noticed you've been changing avatars a lot. Are these signs of something super bad happening?

Let me start over. Ahem...

Gentlemen, Lords, Ladies, and Peons...

The time is now! We've missed a glorious day of streams, a glorious day of the twin's panties and Bell's charm, a glorious day of MIA's Orca and Sei's ninja skills, a glorious day of Cocoro@Function! What say you? Shall we tend those grievous wounds and make up for lost time!?

1300152395676.gif

This kid wants it, you want it, I want it...we all want it! I say let them eat cake!

I will see you people tomorrow, Thursday (05/15), 7:00pm CST for another night of stream filled fun. Let me provide you with more entertainment than your Orcas can handle.

PPMNf1R.jpg

In a rush this morning everyone, so let's make it a quick one.

Saturday (05/17), 7:00pm CST

Stream time! In addition, I have uploaded the day 12 videos. Since nothing special has happened, I plan to do another double summary after today as I am sure tonight we'll get a lot of answers about Ibuki and the twins. Let's do it!