Eien no Aselia - Shun battle on hard mode

Crimson

Hi guys,

it's kinda awkward how I'm already asking for help in my first post on this forum, however, I really don't know how to manage to kill Shun in Eien no Aselia. I already struggled hard on normal mode, but now on hard mode his omgwtfpwn AOE move has three uses and whatever I try, I just can't manage to soak up that much damage with my party. I don't really want anyone to die, so I tried using my eternals to soak up the three aoe hits. Well, Esperia and Yuuto could tank his hits just fine and both survived with ~5k HP, but Tokimi is just way too underleveled so she dies after his second melee attack. And as revival can't be used after Shun's aoe, it's game over after that.

I kinda feel like my characters are underleveled hard, even though I did sell all my buildings at the end of the last mission and used up all my last ether reserves. So I am going to post my character's levels here, so maybe one of you can come up with a tactic against Shun. I would be really grateful if you guys could help me out here, so I'd like to thank you in advance. :)

Character levels:

E. Yuuto 54

E. Esperia 60

Aselia 57

Orupha 54

Tokimi 48

Nimnthor 47

Selia 57

Uruka 35

Nelie 51

Himika 43

Kouin 26

Kyouko 24 (Yes, I didn't level either of them up since I don't really like these two characters. I kinda just saved them by coincidence and got pissed up about how they always take up two slots in my party.)

It would be ideal if you could level up all of them to be close to their maximum level, if you don't want anyone to die.

As you are right now... You could make a party with your three weakest, non-critical characters (the ones that don't give you a game over when they die) and let them be sacrifices to Shun's third attack. If you leveled up Kouin enough, he would be able to tank the attack, though.

Thank you for your replay, Kaguya. Unfortunately it was not possible for me to level any of my characters further up since I didn't have a savefile with a previous date than the beginning of the last mission. I tried out every possible character combo one could think of in order to soak up that last aoe hit, but no matter what I tried, Shun killed my defender every single time. So I just decided to put Himika alone in one squad and sacrifice her for the third blow, even though it hurt my heart doing so :(

Anyways, I finished my run this way, started another game on hard mode with that file and I'm now probably ~30 minutes in the game before the fight against Shun and I think all my characters are level 57-60 except of Himika and Nanaru who are both 46, so I think after I'm done with that run I'll be suited for super hard mode. Thanks for your answer :)