VERY small tidbit in Ever17 translation

I am currently playing through Ever17 for the first time, and there is a little tidbit that I'd like to share- no need to bother making a patch for it though.

When a new day starts, there always is a blue screen showing the date, right? Well, "Der Erste Tag", the text that appears each time, only means "the first day". There rest go like: "Der zweite tag"(2nd day), "Der dritte tag"(3rd day), etc. I just wanted to point it out, just in case.

Otherwise, the translation is wonderful! Not a single bug or Japanese text appeared so far (Finished Sora good end, Sora/Tsugumi bad end and currently doing Tsugumi Good End). Props to the translation team, I am indebted to them for this wonderful story. (Currently awaiting 12Riven translation :)

If I remember correctly, the wonderful Ever17 was translated long ago by a now very defunct company.  Regardless, unless someone separately translates a different version of the game, you won't be seeing any patches for things large or small.  Enjoy the final route, you'll only get it fresh once.  The whole idea of mindwiping it from your head and going into it unaware again is a bust.  Believe me, I looked into it.