recruiting Vn Partner

Dark Ariel7

I am looking for people that are interested in reading a Vn with me and discussing it maybe using skype. We can learn with each other and otherwise encourage each other to keep reading and studying. 

The 2 Novels I am interested in doing are:

Tiny Dungeon 

Ju'Ai Road

I am open to other Vns so do not feel like we have to read one of these 2. However, I do ask that the suggested Vns not contain tentacles, rape, or otherwise morbid topics. Lets try to keep it light people. Rom com is probably best for this type of activity.

I would also like some suggestions on what to actually do once the group is formed. This is my first time doing this and I lack basic social ability so some help would be great.

you do not have to a master at Japanese but it is preferred that you be able to read at least some of the novel by yourself. So in other words beginners are fine but absolute beginners would be left behind by the content of the novels.

I'll join you for Tiny Dungeon, though if you'll please, not on skype.  I don't want to hate you, so I can't afford to hear your voice (my default reaction to human voices that are more or less live is absolute, undiluted hatred and a desire to smash things... other than my mother and possibly my younger brother).

Well, that's something of an exaggeration, the fact is I am a devoted misanthrope when conversing vocally, and I'm also slightly autistic, so I'm not very articulate either, lol.

For live chatting, it is preferable... and for text, it is perfectly solid.  Also, there are cracks to get around the trial, lol.  I find it to be convenient... but that's because I've been using it for well over a decade.  Skype feels clunky and hard to use for me, in contrast. 

Edit:  Really, it is because most of the experienced English-speaking otakus are on irc on Rizon... and I like to minimize the number of programs I have on at any given time.

Also, you don't have to give irc any real data to get it to work... no signing up for anything, no giving of real email addresses that have to be confirmed...  I hate skype and stuff like that because of that kind of thing.  Also, I wouldn't touch Facebook with a seven thousand foot spear.

Sorry for chiming in.

But you don't have to install mIRC to use IRC.

If you have Firefox, you can use ChatZilla.  It installed automatically as a plug in and I'd never used IRC before and I figured it out.

If you think IRC is obsolete, you could use teamspeak.  In fact, you could get on the Lolis/Vns fuwanovel server and I'm pretty sure they will let you chat in a private subsection.