VN with favourite bad ends?

Vokoca

Considering Tae's descendents are his descendents in Remiscence, and the fact that one of the few things he remembers in a flash-shadow-like fashion is Reika, I'm more or less assuming that the girl he chose was Reika. The reason I assumed the Reika bad end was because Tae's family would have had the tech to keep him alive in a cold sleep capsule when his disease caught up to him, and I could see him seducing Tae without a second thought as to the consequences after Reika's death.

There is also the possibility that they used a path/ending that wasn't actually in the game, though.

Akatsuki no Goei ~ Tsumibukaki Shuumatsuron defaults to Reika's bad end the first time through.  I'm not certain, but that might be the ending that potentially leads to Remiscence (made by Tigre, same world, Kaito returns as a side-character along with Nozomi) 

Oh, how is that VN? It looked pretty interesting from what I've seen, so I was meaning to read it someday - how did you like it?