Would anyone translate Phantom of inferno remake?

Undying

Phantom of inferno is my all time favorite pure visual novel, but I had a really hard time playing that crappy version from Hirameki, dont want to badmouth them, but it was an excercise of patience to play with the crappy dvd game interface, not to mention not all dvd players could play it right.

Well it was worth it, the VN is amazing, and now there a port for pc from the x360 version, I would love to play that version with updated art and voices, do you guys think that would be interest in making a translation project of this game?

I quote from another thread:

"Well, it's not impossible, but starting a tl project is really time-consuming, so I wouldn't be able to help at all. ;)

If you would be willing to act as a leader to the project, there is the "fan translator skills registration" thread. Why not look for people who are willing to be translators there and check if they're interested?"

Good luck, though. More VN translations always equal win.

I quote from another thread:

"Well, it's not impossible, but starting a tl project is really time-consuming, so I wouldn't be able to help at all. ;)

If you would be willing to act as a leader to the project, there is the "fan translator skills registration" thread. Why not look for people who are willing to be translators there and check if they're interested?"

Good luck, though. More VN translations always equal win.

personally I wouldn't mind helping, but i have no idea how, i cant translate and have very limited programing skill.

personally I wouldn't mind helping, but i have no idea how, i cant translate and have very limited programing skill.

I believe gathering enough people interested in translating something (trust me, it's reeeeeeally time consuming) is enough by itself. Most people who posted there just want to put their skills to use, so as long as you managed to convince everyone needed to start a project (which involves all sorts of things, like hacking, editing, etc.) and manage to distribute the work between them, it should be fine.

Doing that is pretty hard, though.

I believe gathering enough people interested in translating something (trust me, it's reeeeeeally time consuming) is enough by itself. Most people who posted there just want to put their skills to use, so as long as you managed to convince everyone needed to start a project (which involves all sorts of things, like hacking, editing, etc.) and manage to distribute the work between them, it should be fine.

Doing that is pretty hard, though.

Yeah something like that its never easy, actually this topic was to see if there were ppl with some interest in the novel, them maybe something could start.

One of my hopes is that maybe jast could license the VN, since they are releasing some VN's from Nitroplus. 

Yeah something like that its never easy, actually this topic was to see if there were ppl with some interest in the novel, them maybe something could start.

One of my hopes is that maybe jast could license the VN, since they are releasing some VN's from Nitroplus. 

It would be ready by 2034 if they licensed it right now.