Steins;Gate Walkthrough Question

Tatsujin

Question. I just finished the Shared Route and finished Suzuha's Route ... and now I don't feel like going through the other character's route since Kurisu's route will ultimately lead me to her ending, and I can take one of my near-ending saves and get the True Ending for the VN. I went to Save 1 as the walk-through said and now I choose like 3 or 4 different options but the dialogue is still the same ... is everything going to be THE SAME until chapter 6? I'm on chapter 4. I'm on Kurisu's route right now. I don't feel like reading things I already read but I'm not sure if there is anything new between now to Chapter 6.

Well VNs have a skip button for these things. The skip function skips only read text so you don't have to re-read things. The skip will stop when you get new lines so you don't have to be worried about missing stuff. Just to be safe, check the settings and see if there are settings for skipping

I have not yet read S;G but i'm going to guess it has a skip button too.

From what i read about the walkthrough most of the character endings only start after chapter 4/5 so everything before that will be the same. 

Like Nosebleed said, there is a skip option that will go past anything that has been read already. There are two ways if doing this, you can press Ctrl on your keyboard, or you can select the option in the menu that opens by right clicking. They both do the same thing so it doesn't matter which you choose.