Spanish editor available

Okarin

"Some person" hooked me up to work at Yosuga no Sora/Haruka na Sora translation project. I've been an English language editor there. But I can be an editor in my native language, Spanish, too. I'm from Spain. I'm very good at English but a beginner at Japanese.

If you're translating your project from Japanese to Spanish, I'm afraid I can't be a translator, as I have low level in Japanese. But if you're translating from English to Spanish (which I know is definitely a thing), I can give some bang to your project, no doubt.

Aside from that I can be an editor in Spanish, assuming I get text in English or Spanish, at least. I've read a lot and know Spanish by heart. I also make practically no typos as I revise lines and have experience in programming (checking out informatic code), and I don't make ortographical mistakes in Spanish at all.

Overall I enjoy creating decent text and playing with meanings and expressions. I've also read around 200 visual novels.

So, hit me with your proposals, and let's work together!

By the way, I completed the edit of Yahiro route in Haruka na Sora (in English). Maybe my work has been overwritten since then, but it should be mostly intact.