Question to Yoake Mae yori Ruri Iro na -Brighter than Dawning Blue-

Kyousuke

Hey, recently i tried to download " Yoake Mae yori Ruri Iro na -Brighter than Dawning Blue- " but i had the problem, that it won't progress, i don't know why, Seeds/Peers are also 0/0.
It would be nice if someone could test to download it, so I would know if it is a problem of my side.

If i recall correctly you're the person that had issues with seeds on that Opera extension.

I still strongly suggest that you switch to a dedicated client and try to download something there to see if it changes anything.

Either the browser settings are messing with the extension or the extension itself can be outdated or have some wrong settings.

Another Question, my first and second Visual Novel download went rush with 600 kb/s but then suddenly the third download was with 200kb/s so i downloaded the first Visual Novel again, and it also downloaded with 200kb/s, does someone know what the problem could be ?

This is not a problem

Torrents work with a peer-to-peer system, which means that your download speed depends on other people's upload  speed.  

(long explanation incoming)

To simplify it it depends on

How fast is the seeder's upload speed.

How many seeds there are

How many people are downloading

Your own download speed capacity

You can have 100 people seeding but if all of them are only seeding at 2 kbps the total upload speed will be 200kbps

Or you can have 30 people uploading at 50kbps for a total of 1.5 mbps of upload speed

And then you have the people downloading which consumes a portion of that upload speed from everyone seeding.

Thankfully torrenting allows for you to upload at the same time you download (these are called leechers) but that upload speed is tiny compared to a full seeder

Basically your speed depends on how many seeders there are and how fast they are seeding and how many people are downloading at the same time. You'll never have a fixed download speed, it's just how torrents work.

i can recomend Tixati if you want to max your download speed but it's quite heavy on the load and quite advanced but just downloading is childs play

but is more off an hassle if you want to do more then Download stuff i had a hard time adding trackers so torrents i created my self you can get them here if you want it's mostly hard to find Soundtracs off various things