Shiniyuku Kimi, Yakata ni Mebuku Zouo Translation Project

ika

29481.jpg

VNDB Page

I am starting this translation project and since I don't know any Japanese or programming myself, I want YOU to help and join in!   

With the help of teamwork from this beloved community, I believe we can make this game get the attention it deserves!

Game Sypnosis:

It happened without any warning.

In a world that was peaceful superior beings suddenly appeared.
They one-sidedly massacred humans and the world was swallowed by a whirlpool of chaos.

While our heroine Mia was shopping with her family, she also fell victim.
With her father, mother, and older sister dead, she desperately tried to escape, but before she could a different superior man appeared before her.
Falling into desperation and prepared to die Mia took up a knife and stabbed the man.

The next second, she lost consciousness.
Not knowing what had happened to her, she felt a great pain on her stomach.

"You hurt my body, now I can't allow you to die easily. Your sin... deserves ten thousand deaths..."

And so when she recovered her consciousness, Mia was on a bed in a mansion.
She didn't have a single wound on her body, and she was wearing a dress that didn't belong to her.

In that mansion she re-encountered that superior man.
He ordered Mia to live in the villa, where he repeatedly did inhumane acts towards her.

Being crushed, stabbed, shot, spilling blood, being decapitated, being eaten, being dismantled...

And every time she woke up she was on a bed in that mansion.
Without a single wound on her body, and wearing a dress that didn't belong to her.

At that mansion— 

attention.png?ex=65d654c1&is=65c3dfc1&hm

We are looking for:

•     JP>ENG Translators...
  •     Text Editors...
  •     Quality Checkers...
  •     Programmers (KiriKiri)...

Send your applications to [email protected].
Please include:

•     Your Name/Discord tag
  •     Your past experiances on the role you are applying
  •     Your overall availability

After sending your application we will contact you through Discord. Thank you very much!

Recruitment will end in early March so be sure to send your applications before then!
Once the positions are filled, we will edit this post.

Edited by ika
fixed more mistakes

Shibukuzu, eh? I remember that mod Dergonu who is now working as Cherry Kiss translator did work on this. Also Bug System still has knack to develop the VN with disturbing content in their newest VN (Which dubbed as Shibukuzu 2), so obviously I probably just skip their VN later. That aside, unfortunately I can't help much here, but still I figure that I should say good luck to the project and I hope it'll be successful despite my taste towards the VN.

Edited by littleshogun

19 minutes ago, littleshogun said:

Shibukuzu, eh? I remember that mod Dergonu who is now working as Cherry Kiss translator did work on this. Also Bug System still has knack to develop the VN with disturbing content in their newest VN (Which dubbed as Shibukuzu 2), so obviously I probably just skip their VN later. That aside, unfortunately I can't help much here, but still I figure that I should say good luck to the project and I hope it'll be successful despite my taste towards the VN.

No worries!Thank you so much for your kind words! 

While I have no interest in the subject matter of the VN, or sharing my Discord, let me know if you fail to recruit any programmers by your deadline. I will set up the project files so your translator/editor do not have to do any work on the game engine, along with some repackaging instructions for them.

It is a kirikiri game, so the files are easy to work with even with only basic command line/scripting experience.

7 hours ago, Entai384 said:

While I have no interest in the subject matter of the VN, or sharing my Discord, let me know if you fail to recruit any programmers by your deadline. I will set up the project files so your translator/editor do not have to do any work on the game engine, along with some repackaging instructions for them.

It is a kirikiri game, so the files are easy to work with even with only basic command line/scripting experience.

Thanks! We'll ring you up!