Hey everyone, professional artist, writer, and longtime VN fan here

Tired Protagonist

Hey there, it's me, your questionably friendly neighborhood Tired Protagonist. I'm a freelance artist and creative writing graduate, and I've been into visual novels for over ten years. I got my foot in the door with partial-VN series like BlazBlue and Disgaea, then got my first full-on visual novel, Hakuouki, when I was 13 (I did not know otome games were a thing at the time and thought it would just be a cool samurai game lmao... Still 100%ed it though 😅).

I tend to like stories with a lot of high emotions, mystery/suspense/horror, or interesting philosophical ideas. Some of the ones I've completed and enjoyed are Clannad, Doki-Doki Literature Club, the When They Cry series, and Steins;Gate. I'm currently working my way through The House in Fata Morgana.

I'm interested in reading more visual novels! I'd love to work on them, too. I feel like my skillset was practically made for them; I can draw very well and have stylistic versatility, I am an exceptional writer, and when I was in college, I was the only student in my entire game writing class who was daring enough to actually build a small game in Ren'Py, coding and all.

Thanks for having me in your community! I hope to have a good time here.

• 3 weeks later...

Welcome to Fuwanovel and sorry for the belated greeting, @Tired Protagonist.

If you need some more VN recommendations, maybe you can try something like Summer Pockets (Same developer as Clannad and get the Reflection Blue one if you want to play all routes), Tsui no Stella (Same developer as Clannad), Rose Guns Days (From When They Cry series), and Aojashin (Has superficial similarities with Fata Morgana). For the info, all of those are all age except for Aojashin, and even then if you didn't want sex scenes you can just get the Steam version as it is.

Lastly, I hope you'll have fun in here. 

Edited by littleshogun