Hi! Pls check out our VN "Town"!

Ray-Out

Here is our site

rs=w:365,h:365,cg:true

I was serching for VN kara no shojo stile fans, so... sorry if bothered you.
If you visit - BIG TX for you) Also, any feedback is apriciated!

And short story about our work if intrested!

•  
  • Once a young man who lost his parents a few years ago receives an unexpected call. He is called by a certain Collins Brooks, who reports on a large inheritance awaiting the protagonist in a distant town.
  • Mark Tino, whose role you take on, will certainly go for untold wealth. After all, he just finished his studies as a psychotherapist, and now his future is in question. Life was not easy for him, because he lived in a rented apartment and always worked part-time to feed himself. Study and work absorbed him so much that he did not even have time to rest.
  • But having arrived in the distant town of Akunagi, Mark learns that his deceased grandparents lived in this wonderful place for a reason. Тhe town itself is surrounded by a forest and located behind high walls, far from civilization…
  •  
  • Immerse yourself in a world where money does not matter, you do not know who you are, and you are surrounded by persons with mental disorders. Or is it not so? Why did you come? Who are you? Perhaps you will find here the love of your life, or perhaps … your death. Only by knowing the whole truth behind the walls of Akunagi City you can find your true self.

Wow! Such a nice welcome)) Thanl you!
 Actualy we only develop it) Im just serching for places where people might be intrested in VN and our ganre) Maybe in early 2024 we will relese demo)
 But.... after ur replays i think i will stick here for a while)

In fact, lately I haven’t even had anyone to talk to about the topic of novels. There are too few people who like to read, and even less people who are not against 18+ with a touch of realism.
  By the way, sorry if i can’t flood here, but I’m always looking for good VNs. Perhaps my favorites are Kara no Shojo trilogi and World End Syndrome. I went through many more, but they didn’t sink into my soul so much. Now I'm going to finish reading Swan Song. So I will be glad to find something useful on your forum))

On 10/16/2023 at 3:00 AM, Ray-Out said:

Wow! Such a nice welcome)) Thanl you!
 Actualy we only develop it) Im just serching for places where people might be intrested in VN and our ganre) Maybe in early 2024 we will relese demo)
 But.... after ur replays i think i will stick here for a while)

In fact, lately I haven’t even had anyone to talk to about the topic of novels. There are too few people who like to read, and even less people who are not against 18+ with a touch of realism.
  By the way, sorry if i can’t flood here, but I’m always looking for good VNs. Perhaps my favorites are Kara no Shojo trilogi and World End Syndrome. I went through many more, but they didn’t sink into my soul so much. Now I'm going to finish reading Swan Song. So I will be glad to find something useful on your forum))

Oooh, I see you're into utsuge, nice. Kara no Shoujo is up there for me too ❤️ I really liked Soundless!