What Your Favorite Visual Novel Girl Says About You

I've seen various 'What Your Favorite X Says About You' videos. I figured I tried my hand at a visual novel character version. 50 Visual Novel Heroines; If you're a fan of any of these, expect to potentially get roasted.

EDIT: Made a Part 2

Edited by NowItsAngeTime

My list (ten):

Kamio Ami (Semiramis no Tenbin)- You don't mind being manipulated, as long as it is by a pretty girl.

Chitose (Silverio Vendetta)- You like functional yandere heroines and don't mind getting the shit beat out of you to make you a better person.

Belche (Draculius)- You like complex and layered relationships with women, especially ones where the woman serves multiple roles beyond wife and lover in your life.

Ritia (Evolimit)- You are willing to overlook a bit of cybernetic modification if it is for an adorable and kind-hearted girl who also happens to have the hobby of leading armies of young people against giant robots.

Kei (Dies Irae)- Being enemies doesn't mean much to you beyond spice to a relationship, and you have a thing for strong women with a serious fragile side.

Aria (Yurikago Yori Tenshi Made)- You don't mind patiently answering your partner's questions because figuring out her unique personal language is as intriguing to you as her body.

Velvet (Akeiro Kaikitan)- You like the quiet type, even if they seem a bit gloomy, and you have a bit of a savior complex.

Suzu (Ayakashibito)- You prefer to be as close as family with your partner, and the stronger that bond is, the better you feel about it.

Adelheit (Floral Flowlove)- You like taking care of your partner and the more hopelessly lazy they are, the more you like it.  Her great singing voice and kind heart are just the cherry on top though.

Tonoko (Haruka ni Aogi, Uruwashi no)- You prefer to be the more mature figure in the relationship, and you have a taste for girls that are smarter than you.  If they are kind-hearted and sensitive, that only makes it better.