I'm here for the serious stuff

EroxEpic

I had an account,but I think it was related to a mail account which got deleted.User sesshomaru133 or so,also dont remember the password but no big deal.

I'm here for the big topics,like translation of games and such.Have a big history of games&anime,but I do tend to prefer fav.VNs when I'm thinking of possible/translation.

Also I enjoyed many LGBT-related eroge,mostly trap and futa and a bit of yuri,so my ideas could be subjective sometimes.

Glad to return here after so many years.

Uhm, welcome back! I don't really understand your post though. You're here for these reasons or are you here to bring us this kind of content back? Because both ways would be awesome. Welcome back to Fuwanovel! 

Check out our blog, it is really active. The forums will receive some love later down the line, but just enjoy your time here :)

With love-

None of them I'm afraid.I'm back for my own selfish reasons,and I'll try and submit some recomends for game translations.If some end up being considered,it's good,if not,at least I tried.

Already tried for 1 game,there wont be too many however,for various reasons.I did submit a mini-list somewhere in 2015? I think,and some of them got into TL work(hardly because of me),Josou Sanmyaku by JAST USA and Chusingura 46+1(partial) by NextNinja,but many others are still ongoing 4ever,like Shin Koihime Musou or Junketsu Megami so not too optimistic about my submitted game.

I'm not a translator or a japanese wizard so it's no reason to welcome me like The King of Hentai(just saying).

Edited by EroxEpic

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/28/2023 at 9:57 AM, EroxEpic said:

None of them I'm afraid.I'm back for my own selfish reasons,and I'll try and submit some recomends for game translations.If some end up being considered,it's good,if not,at least I tried.

Already tried for 1 game,there wont be too many however,for various reasons.I did submit a mini-list somewhere in 2015? I think,and some of them got into TL work(hardly because of me),Josou Sanmyaku by JAST USA and Chusingura 46+1(partial) by NextNinja,but many others are still ongoing 4ever,like Shin Koihime Musou or Junketsu Megami so not too optimistic about my submitted game.

I'm not a translator or a japanese wizard so it's no reason to welcome me like The King of Hentai(just saying).

We have the king of hentai already with @Tokimime on god.
Btw, if you wanna use your old account again, I can just change your password. Shoot me a forum DM.