Kimi ga Daichi ni Kaeru made - English Version

NoriNori

Hello! 

I've started translating visual novels in my free time and this is the first one I finished so far.
I'm currently working on another one, which will be finished in the near future.

Link: https://norihomu.wixsite.com/freetimetranslation/stone

If you decide to read it, then I hope you like it, if not, there's more to come soon.
Also make sure to check out the original creator if you enjoyed it.

2 hours ago, littleshogun said:

Well to be frank the VN is not exactly my favorite here, but a release is still a release so congratulation on it and thanks for the hard work.

That's fair enough. When I picked it up to translate I just looked at the screenshots and decided on it purely based on looks.
There isn't anything going on in terms of narrative and the game is so short, that the characters never get to develop at all, except for maybe the main character at the end.

Though I think the silver lining here is the exposition and world building, the game makes sure you understand what it's all about with most of the text serving those purposes.
So even though the game might be boring by itself, any future titles have the potential to be that much greater if built upon what was laid out.

From what I've seen this is the creator's first attempt at a game.
And they've even went so far as to regret the fact that they made the game (in a positive way?) on Twitter. So they've also acknowledged it might not be the best thing ever.

With all that in mind, I think any future titles by the same creator have a high chance to be quite a bit better than this one. 
Only if they decide to make any more, that is.

What do you think?

Also thanks for the kind words, the next game will be done in about 3-4 days and that one's main strength is it's humor, so I'm taking my time to make sure I translate everything it right.