Scripts from .arc files

Hey everyone! I would like to translate a visual novel called Steam Prison which uses .arc files.

I was able to extract them perfectly with GARbro but the extracted files have ilegible characters.

2022-10-16.png

I don't know if the problem is with the extraction tool or the scripts need to be decrypted.

If anyone knows about it or wants to try I leave one of the .arc files here:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/8qsdzeabmi0ah91/data01530.arc/file

Use this toolSimply put the scripts in input folder and run the .bat, check script folder if you choose "dump to .json", my document or in same directory if it's "dump to .xlsx"
About repacking there's no need to create new .arc, just create folder with structure like this Script>CVTD, put all scripts in CVTD folder and place in same folder with game.exe

Edited by Sisulizer

12 hours ago, Sisulizer said:

Use this toolSimply put the scripts in input folder and run the .bat, check script folder if you choose "dump to .json", my document or in same directory if it's "dump to .xlsx"
About repacking there's no need to create new .arc, just create folder structure like this Script>CVTD, put all scripts in CVTD folder and place in same folder with game.exe

Sorry, I'm pretty new at this. So, I guess I have to drag the scripts from the .arc (like a_00005) to one of the .bat? because if so it has not worked for me :(

I'm probably doing something wrong.

4 hours ago, MilkyBaaar said:

Sorry, I'm pretty new at this. So, I guess I have to drag the scripts from the .arc (like a_00005) to one of the .bat? because if so it has not worked for me :(

I'm probably doing something wrong.

Put the scripts in input folder and run the .bat, check script folder if you choose "dump to .json", my document or in same directory if it's "dump to .xlsx"

3 hours ago, Sisulizer said:

Put the scripts in input folder and run the .bat, check script folder if you choose "dump to .json", my document or in same directory if it's "dump to .xlsx"

I already have it :) Thank you very much for the tool, it worked perfectly.

Edited by MilkyBaaar