Can anyone translate the text for me?

FYI -- The Downloads and Requests forum isn't the place to request TL work, it's for links to games/media.  I'm moving this to the translator section.  Let me know if you take issue with the move, and we can discuss it by PM if necessary.

Thanks.

I am still learning so as for right now I can only translate one thing.

Girl on the right: I will believe in what you believe too. (With what I take to be a slightly haughty tone of voice) 

The rest of what she says I cannot see well enough to look it up and I dont know it so...yeah..

Well sorry this is all I got for you. Hopefully this is better than nothing and someone else comes to finish the job.

Also hopefully I translated right... This is my first time so....please be gentle.

Angel Beats, right?

Anyway, from left to right:

God is endlessly cruel, isn't he... He robbed me of all my happiness...

Nah, it's just that... I kinda recall something like this happening while I was still alive. It was a really important game, too...

I lost everything I held dear in a matter of 30 minutes... how can something that unfair be allowed to happen?

I believe that my body* was able to save someone else. I truly do.

Let me believe in what you've come to believe in - how wonderful it is to be alive.

*(I think this is the guy who donated his organs after his death, so "body" is meant in that regard.)

Something like that.

FYI -- The Downloads and Requests forum isn't the place to request TL work, it's for links to games/media.  I'm moving this to the translator section.  Let me know if you take issue with the move, and we can discuss it by PM if necessary.

Thanks.

whoopise... ill remember tht next time... still new to the forums... heh heh ^^;