Weiss Schwarz

Imationer

I play Railgun, Kuroyukihime, SAO Yellow/Red and Love Live Green/Yellow/Red :3
How do we set-up anyway?

Also, what series do you play?

Err... I haven't mention this but I play the actual cards, not the online ones ^^

Edited by derpigreg

Suprisingly I'm a very loyal fan of Tradecardsonline (about 1 year and a half now).I played Cardfight Vanguard there but recently due to massive players playing there and the table were limited,It's near to imposible to play a game without waiting for an hour or two.

Anyway,I'm also interested In Weiss Schwarz even build a deck (Love live anime or something).

My ID is Pokefreaker.Just pm me if you wanna play.

Tho,I'm a newbie.

I am currently making a RW deck :D Already got the Kotori signs <3

I had a Vocaloid deck before, but I sold it to make RW :D

IMG_4052.jpg

IMG_0877.jpg

IMG_1010.jpg

IMG_1051.jpg

IMG_1085.jpg

I currently play, I have an English Madoka deck but I'm kind of new to it too. I also bought some boxes of Little Busters! Anime WS as well.

BUJs_bZCAAAFLVV.jpg

BOOMER PLAYS LB! <3

Suprisingly I'm a very loyal fan of Tradecardsonline (about 1 year and a half now).I played Cardfight Vanguard there but recently due to massive players playing there and the table were limited,It's near to imposible to play a game without waiting for an hour or two.

Anyway,I'm also interested In Weiss Schwarz even build a deck (Love live anime or something).

My ID is Pokefreaker.Just pm me if you wanna play.

Tho,I'm a newbie.

That's OK, I also am new to this. Let's try to set up on a time when both of us are online.

I play Railgun, Kuroyukihime, SAO Yellow/Red and Love Live Green/Yellow/Red :3

How do we set-up anyway?

Also, what series do you play?

Err... I haven't mention this but I play the actual cards, not the online ones ^^

1: Let's set up at a given time when both of us are online.

2: I play mainly Fate/Zero, and sometimes Madoka.

3: I also have the actual cards, but apparently I'm the only one in my city that knows of them. So my only option is to meet online to play.

I've never tried the game though I've been curious about it.  I only have the cards that came with the Little Busters! Perfect Edition and I admit I haven't really looked into trying the game before seeing this topic.  I think I'll look into it, I play MtG with my IRL friends so this could be interesting.