What is your ideal VN?

laiktail

-For me, I like to have characters that I can grow attached to enough to cry for when a drama scene comes up for them.

-Serious effort put into writing scenarios. If a game can send shivers down my spine, it's done a fantastic job.

-I like it when something starts slow for the sake of building up, and then delivers something epic later on.

-OSTs that keep me from falling asleep. This is especially important in the common route since I tend to hate common routes.

-CGs. I'm the type of guy that can appreciate a well-drawn cg more than animation because of the amount of detail they put in the art (not quite as easy to pull off and keep consistent in regular animation).

I'm very straightforward when it comes to enjoying entertainment. I find it to be a nice compliment, but I don't particularly care about thematic depth. As long as the work can deliver something emotionally gripping, I can make due without it (although the works that do have high emotional impact tend to have thematic depth anyways, lol). I also don't entirely care about the number of sprites; however, it does bother the heck out of me when a character with some significance in the story isn't given a sprite at all. My interests aren't limited to certain tropes and I have a very wide range of interests in various genres.