Chronicle of Beast [Adventure/Fantasy][DEMO!]

Lyndis

vd4gRD3.png

5BtggRe.png
Chronicle of Beast is a Fantasy Adventure and mostly kinetic visual novel featuring a vibrant world with unique characters. At present the script is 17,937 words and is only just getting started on the introductory arc to the grand adventure still to come. The VN will feature custom artwork for character, backgrounds, and event images, as well as the option to develop stronger relationships between the MC, the ever expanding world, and her companions.

bZNwoOs.png
Pilgrimage was meant to teach respect, humility, and an assortment of other virtues that the priests in the compound drilled into her head all her life. But the only thing Jindeel felt like she was gaining was distress. At the conditions of the city proper, at the sickness and crime that drove a dagger through the poor streets of old town, and at the temple that loomed brilliant and willingly ignorant above it all.

Fed up with the rampant injustice plaguing her home, Jindeel accepts a fortuitous if not questionable opportunity to take matters into her own hands. With the help of her mate, a smooth talking con-man, and a wild dog of a felon - they track down the bandit stronghold, only to find a much more serious threat buried centuries away in the jungle undergrowth.

Kz5HFZB.png
8UXHBUK.png  cPLe6Pe.png
aetO1Pp.png   OGYDr6t.png

9YGdnmc.png
RGGQ6Ml.png
Xu1Yjxx.png

05unekh.png

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hrlr4xUJlrHACcaRHxioye5z9q7o4--Z/view?usp=sharing

HEY FRIENDS! THE DEMO IS READY!! :D

The link to the demo is online! I'm looking forward to everyone's feedback. Since I am the sole person on this project (minus one super neato friend making backgrounds for me), I'm craving some detailed info from you fine folks. There's a small list of questions posed at the end of the demo, but feel free to hit me with anything you got! If you need a specific distribution let me know.

Thanks for your time and effort, guys!

Hey friends! I see a few people have come to take a look at the thread. Welcome! Even if you don't play through the story, I'd still like to hear your thoughts on what you can see here in the thread alone!

How does the art take you? Do any of the characters in particular strike your interest?

• 3 weeks later...